THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy

Mitchell was gonna play last night. The NBA made the right call to cancel that game immediately

Even after getting sick with the flu, many people develop coughs afterwards that can last a long while....more than months. Doesn't necessarily mean you have the coronavirus.

Definitely believe this virus in some form was being developed for population control. Whether it was intentionally released, at this point, seems a bridge too far, but honestly who knows. Governments around the world are devious.
If that is the case… there already is a vaccination they just aren’t telling people…If I was a 2% ‘er...I think the plan would be to already have a vaccination before any type of virus is created. But I think it just came from dirty animals in China… There’s way too many people over there… All the fruit that we get… Apples… Frozen fruit...juices.. a lot of things that You wouldn’t expect… Are from China

Yea. I went to urgent care and got diagnosed with the flu. The worst symptoms lasted for about a week. Then after that I just had to deal with an occasional cough and a runny nose. My risk of infecting others was very low and I was able to function at work and everyday life.

Oh yeah well, in that case technically you had it for a month. I was sick back in December, idk if it was the flu or not but it was really like 3 bad days, also had to dog sit and my friend lives in a tiny apartment and there was dog hair everywhere (including the bed) and I just felt all around uncomfortable so it made it worse. The stuffy nose and whatnot lasted the rest of the month also.

Mitchell said he has/had 0 symptoms which is wild

It's like that for most, from what I read, which is why I, myself, wasnt too worried, however, I always said, I'm still not trying to get sick and/or pass it to my daughter (who is also probably safe) who can pass it to my father-in-law, who is over 70 and has breathing difficulties.

This is why you can't just say it's just an overreaction

...and what makes this so frustrating. Gobert ain't the only one. Imagine all the jack ****s around your office, at schools, strangers, who have been so careless and ignorant. It's annoying af, man.

Healthy people who are ignorant are more the disease at this point...Actually, the ignorant always have been.

Honestly with all of these conspiracy talk the first question should always be is . Who actually benefits from this?

Reactions: OTG
All this messes up Lakers getting the number one overall seed. Cus now Giannis gonna have more time to heal and not miss games

Yeah, the biggest concern is medical facilities becoming overloaded and that effects ALL sick people which is where it gets really scary. I know from hospital resident doctor here in NYC that it has been absolutely insane capacity there this last week.

If Rudy was acting like that with the reporters… Imagine how he was in the locker room…eveyone sick from this mfrr

It was gonna touch the league without Rudy being an idiot. Not sure when he touched the mics, but he likely had it before then.

Season may be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom