THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20200808-184758_Chrome.jpg

suns been getting f’d over by ownership for years

I wish Dame would have asked Beverly why he talks like he's a hall of famer or something.

Never seen a player who has accomplished less say more.

Actually I take that back- if you listen to the Tim Thomas episode of the Knuckleheads Podcast with Darrius Miles and Q Richardson you immediately begin to wonder what these boys are on. Entire episode sounded like an enshrinement.

Warriors used to have those late season slumps when they'd stop caring about winning bc the one seed was locked and people would say wArRiOrs dOnE and 3 outta 5 times they won a chip. Not saying Lakers are def winning a ring but I'm not putting much stock into these meaningless games

You're comparing this team to the warriors? :rofl:. That arrogance was built through winning. Leadership confidence. And a system that could be engaged at a moment's notice. Not to mention a skill that the rest of the league could neither defend nor adjust to.

Idk wtf you can compare this Laker roster to. A washed up superstar in bron. A top 5 star, but bottom 40 superstar in AD. Henny. Gummies. Low IQ Dwight. No iq javale. And a bunch of other randoms. For them to seemingly have an attitude that they can just 'activate playoff mode' and 'turn it on' is laughable. They've been the joke of the bubble so far. No chemistry. No game plan. No rhythm. No sauce. Looking flabby n sick at the weigh in. Call the fight off.

and could argue, pretty easily, both teams were better off for him doing so
Tells you he isn't quite the franchise altering player some would like you to believe he is. I loved him in OKC and he really had a year last year but he's very good, not great.

Tells you he isn't quite the franchise altering player some would like you to believe he is. I loved him in OKC and he really had a year last year but he's very good, not great.

I think most avid NBA fans know that now. He’s a 2 or 3; not a 1. It’s clear.

I don't wanna see Suns in the playoffs. I'm down to see the Suns vs Blazers in the play in round but I'm not trying to watch the Suns get blown out 4 straight. This the same suns that started this season 5-2 then were like 8 games below .500 a month later. Booker one of my fav offensive players in the league and they have long term potential but this year ain't it .

I don't wanna see Suns in the playoffs. I'm down to see the Suns vs Blazers in the play in round but I'm not trying to watch the Suns get blown out 4 straight. This the same suns that started this season 5-2 then were like 8 games below .500 a month later. Booker one of my fav offensive players in the league and they have long term potential but this year ain't it .

If they get in, no way they get swept. They’re playing too well.

I had to spend a night in Indianapolis once because the plane I was on lost an engine. I’m good on Indiana forever now.

I can't believe they picked Indiana to host the All Star Game.
I'm sure it's cancelled now, but Indiana? Come on..

i reallly think clippers are f’d in 2 years
Its almost like Kawhi and the organization were so hung up on getting another star to play with he and everyone else didn't realize keeping SGA and Gallo would have been better probably lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom