THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

F08AACC4-211C-4ED9-8796-6B43FF9FA663.jpeg

😐😐😐😐. This is ridiculous. The fact that Laker Nation was taking the Strength of schedule argument as a slight pretty much sums up why They're insufferable at times.

The Lakers have had a soft schedule wasn't a slight, it was just accurate. Now they have played some better teams. That's it. When did anyone try to correlate them not playing anyone good to not being good?
uhhhh....does somebody else read this thread to you?

Has the Lakers’ strength of schedule been discussed in here a fair amount? Yes. Was a lot of that discussion in response to Lakers fan chest puffing and acting like the team already is in a class by itself? Also yes. There’s two sides to every story.

In any event, I have to give some credit to Frank Vogel. The biggest surprise with the Lakers to me so far is how well the players other than Bron and AD have been performing. They all look comfortable with their roles and bought in. That’s usually a sign of good coaching.
why does it matter if laker fans celebrate? chest puffing and all? Thats what fans ****ing do! you want us to just say “good game jolly ol chap even though we won by 23 it was a close game and i hope we lose next time so you can celebrate as well!!!”

come on b yall need to stop taking lakers fans joy so personal and let them breathe ol scrooge hating christmas *** ******!

thats good to hear because in the event the lakers and clippers do meet in the playoffs its going to be like 7 straight laker home games.

clippers need their own arena

No it won't lol I'm not even going to go down this rabbit hole about this but no it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom