THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it won't lol I'm not even going to go down this rabbit hole about this but no it won't.
im sure you have been to many laker vs clipper games when the clippers are the home team right?

come playoff time we gon hear how the “clippers need their own arena.! This is totally unfair!.” And ill be here for it 🌝

Last edited:
Can't believe Trey Burke didn't go off tonight :smh:

Trey Burke said he could feel this was a championship team before the season started

source.gif

Did anybody worry about how the best shooter of all time's game would age?
:lol: I mean I didn't need JJ Redick to convince me that Steph Curry's game would age well. I mean Steve Nash was great into his late 30's and I don't see any reason why Steph couldn't be that.

i think there are handful of folks on NT/podcasts that have mentioned the warriors window is closing "soon" with steph considering his age, klay's unknown recovery time and the possible physical decline of dray.

that window's open for another 5+ seasons
giphy.gif

i think there are handful of folks on NT/podcasts that have mentioned the warriors window is closing "soon" with steph considering his age, klay's unknown recovery time and the possible physical decline of dray.

that window's open for another 5+ seasons
giphy.gif

'Window' for what exactly? Will they be contenders, possibly. But they done winning chips. Draymond is going to be an albatross going forward.

Dubs will be fine. They have assets and an upcoming lottery pick. This may be a tough yr but the next few yrs should still be promising if everyone is healthy

Dubs are finished as far as chamionships are concerned. Finished you hear me! And it's a glorious feeling :pimp:
They have one more in them a few years down the line when Bron is retired, Harden is washed and Russ lost all his athleticism

Today was a horrible gambling day of basketball for me...Sixers bluffed and some team called Furman beating a ranked Auburn team in college ball :lol: :smh:

Im don’t betting Philly for the rest of the season, something ain’t right about em

Wasn’t trying to buy into it before but this season playing out so far like the Sixers gotta chose either Ben or Embiid...picc a side

If we had J-Rich we wouldn’t have lost, but that doesn’t negate the fact that the team is terribly constructed and Embiid and Ben look like they’ve regressed if anything. Ben has improved defensively and almost always gives great effort on that side though. Embiid looks in complete garbage shape. Every single game looks like he’s sweating off 6 burgers and fries and no sleep from the night before. Dude’s legs just drag. He used to have some of the craziest chase down blocks I’ve ever seen...I have not seen him run to even attempt one of those this year. Granted, that helps him avoid injury by going for some of those but physically it looks like he’s incapable of even doing it anymore. I cannot stand watching the dude play this year to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom