THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, so isn't a starting level point guard but he has a long career as a journeyman ahead of him. Rajon Rondo has been in the league for 13 years, Lonzo is going to be all right. That being said if you are the second overall pick and you end up being a journeyman you're a bust

*cough* Sixers should trade embiid. They won’t ever go anywhere with him and his bad conditioning and turnovers *cough*

There’s no reason for Leonard to put his body through the grinder for the regular season. He could be preserving as much as possible for when it counts
You can't save rest though. How many seasons we gotta go through this lol. You can bank rest and health. He can stop playing today until the finals and get burnt in the first 5 minutes lol. He's disrespecting the game while also killing his own conditioning and rhythm :lol: klaw goofy

*cough* Sixers should trade embiid. They won’t ever go anywhere with him and his bad conditioning and turnovers *cough*
giphy.gif

You can't save rest though. How many seasons we gotta go through this lol. You can bank rest and health. He can stop playing today until the finals and get burnt in the first 5 minutes lol. He's disrespecting the game while also killing his own conditioning and rhythm :lol: klaw goofy
Save rest? 😂 not a damb mention of that. I was talking about not putting his body through the ringer by driving inside. Mid range game avoids the bumps that would occur in the paint

Yeah, so isn't a starting level point guard but he has a long career as a journeyman ahead of him. Rajon Rondo has been in the league for 13 years, Lonzo is going to be all right. That being said if you are the second overall pick and you end up being a journeyman you're a bust
Biggest misnomer on him is the lack of shooting, which is so far from the actual issue. He’s absolutely been a bust so far too.

Lotto picks stick around tho so I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t make it 10 years at least.

Trust me I’ve thought about it over the past few weeks watching him play this season. Mostly cause we’d still have Horford, KOQ and Pelle plus Ben can play some small ball 5 too. Embiid is who we’d get the most for and it would give us the chance to actually build around ONE of Embiid or Simmons rather than try to somewhat build around both when they’re not a great fit with each other to begin with if Ben continues to refuse to shoot the ball.

But I don’t think I could bring myself to ever really trade Embiid. He’s too important on both ends when he plays like himself.

Trust me I’ve thought about it over the past few weeks watching him play this season. Mostly cause we’d still have Horford, KOQ and Pelle plus Ben can play some small ball 5 too. Embiid is who we’d get the most for and it would give us the chance to actually build around ONE of Embiid or Simmons rather than try to somewhat build around both when they’re not a great fit with each other to begin with if Ben continues to refuse to shoot the ball.

But I don’t think I could bring myself to ever really trade Embiid. He’s too important on both ends when he plays like himself.
I said before the season started they should entertain trading one of them and Embiid would most likely be the one to go. I don’t trust his conditioning

Tristan Thompson needs to get the hell out of Cleveland too and help a contender that needs a big who has deep playoff experience and can defend and rebound. Hmm I wonder what team(s) that could be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom