THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuz blocked Tony Bradley twice and had the Lakers jumping on their bench. Bron was on the court with his sneakers off (gave them to fan already).

No I saw that, but I'm watching it on the LAL feed, so I was wondering if the Jazz broadcasters were going off lol

Mitchell is proving wavycrocket wavycrocket right lately and not looking to do anything but shoot. Conley is still inconsistent, Joe is having his worst season in a long time. They simply shouldn't be a bottom 5 offense

When you’re best passer is an Australian SF that’s 33....you going to have issues...with a backcourt that can’t distribute. This why, Ingles and Rubio worked. Wasn’t always about the first pass. And why I said temper expectations for Utah.

With that said....the coaching and talent will gel. 2nd half of the season squad...where defense and chemistry matter more, than the first 20 games.

If the Clippers win, then it's all good. If not, then the patented Curry defense will be used by Kawhi's lawyers, which is already being used to defend his poor shooting %:

kjpRrCF.jpg

Injuries are the only thing that would stop a LAL / LAC WCF

I’m there with it now. They are so clearly the two best teams in the conference. No other team in the west can get to the level of top end talent that LAL and LAC has

I said it on Nov 1st and it's only 21 games in but I'm still there with it. Injury and load management is the only thing stopping a WCF but I'm almost certain they're meeting in the offs at some point.

Lakers do it w/frontcourt size, LAC does it with guard and wings, but both pose the problem that only each other can solve

Can you score consistently against Javale/Dwight/AD and then stop Bron/AD on the other end

Can you consistently score against PG/Kawhi/Harkless/Green/Beverley then stop them on the other end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom