THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Clippers win, then it's all good. If not, then the patented Curry defense will be used by Kawhi's lawyers, which is already being used to defend his poor shooting %:

kjpRrCF.jpg
We acting like Kawhi didn't already put up an easy 30 on the Lakers in a win with no BPG out there?

I said it on Nov 1st and it's only 21 games in but I'm still there with it. Injury and load management is the only thing stopping a WCF but I'm almost certain they're meeting in the offs at some point.

Lakers do it w/frontcourt size, LAC does it with guard and wings, but both pose the problem that only each other can solve

Can you score consistently against Javale/Dwight/AD and then stop Bron/AD on the other end

Can you consistently score against PG/Kawhi/Harkless/Green/Beverley then stop them on the other end

Last time you were like this, was 2015, WCSF. LAC up 3-1 to Rockets....by 19pts going into the 4th Qtr. Really sad day.

EF4D82A4-176B-49E9-A44B-09B1C68F1505.gif

Last time you were like this, was 2015, WCSF. LAC up 3-1 to Rockets....by 19pts going into the 4th Qtr. Really sad day.

EF4D82A4-176B-49E9-A44B-09B1C68F1505.gif

This is funny, but We aight if we gotta go back 4 years fam :lol:

Will 100% concede that it is early, but that's how it looks RIGHT NOW #Context

#ThingsCanChange

#Fluid

#Pause

Michigan and Duke? :lol:. Man....those teams in AUS actually have players FROM Michigan and Duke :lol:. And they’re older, more experienced and obviously better. Brandon Ashley was a top 15 high school recruit out his class, spent 4 year at Arizona, became a d league all star...and plays on the New Zealand Breakers. You think cats like that, are on the same level as 18-22 year olds at Michigan and Duke?

Especially this year. These college teams get beat by mid majors all the time. These dudes are 18-22. The NBL is pro’s. I think you’re confusing the NBL with the Waratah League. These are the teams that the College Teams scrimmage in exhibition during the summer. Probably closer to the colleges than the NBL.

Bruh Peth wildcats came over to the Philippines and lost two games one against a college team and that would never happen to any good D1 program. Heck Perth is number 2 in the NBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom