THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent watched most Laker games but why is LeBron the MVP candidate while AD isnt in the conversation? AD should have an equal claim.

Havent watched most Laker games but why is LeBron the MVP candidate while AD isnt in the conversation? AD should have an equal claim.

Short answer Lebron's "REVENGE Season" after he says he heard and read all the off season "Washed King" stuff.

AD simply has been a BEAST on defense and is playing as the DPOY. A pre season goal he set out to win this season.

I got a hot take about Houston

I think they could make the WCF if they have the heart to bench Russ when it matters

You gonna give harden all the usg anyway, put one of House/Rivers/Gordon in that spot and sit that man.
MDA ain’t got the heart for that lol I honestly don’t think he even tells the team anything but “keep doing what you’re doing” & “Don’t hesitate to shoot”
We aren’t beating LAC unless MDA/Westbrook find a counter to harden getting doubled. PG didn’t think twice about not contesting Westbrook that last game.
Having Gordon back will alleviate some of that tho

I got a hot take about Houston

I think they could make the WCF if they have the heart to bench Russ when it matters

You gonna give harden all the usg anyway, put one of House/Rivers/Gordon in that spot and sit that man.
Gordon is absolutely going to be on the court in crunch time for them once he's back and healthy.

Westbook has to attack the gaps when they double off him . He cant settle for a pull up. I'm fine with the catch and shoot ones

Why I do this tho 🤔😖
IMG_20191205_001926.jpg
IMG_20191205_001907.jpg

For the same reasons Steve Nash was considered the MVP of the Suns and not Amare Stoudemire or Shawn Marion.

I wouldn’t say an equal claim. Bron being the leading candidate takes multiple things into consideration. Year 17 for him. He’s 34 years old and almost averaging a triple double. Coming off a season where he missed as many games as he did. With all of that, I just think the impressiveness factor is what’s separating what he’s doing from AD

MDA ain’t got the heart for that lol I honestly don’t think he even tells the team anything but “keep doing what you’re doing” & “Don’t hesitate to shoot”
We aren’t beating LAC unless MDA/Westbrook find a counter to harden getting doubled. PG didn’t think twice about not contesting Westbrook that last game.
Having Gordon back will alleviate some of that tho

Gordon and House do wonders for Westbrook.

**** MDA though. Win or lose tomorrow, he should be left in Canada and coach whatever G-League team is over there

I wouldn’t say an equal claim. Bron being the leading candidate takes multiple things into consideration. Year 17 for him. He’s 34 years old and almost averaging a triple double. Coming off a season where he missed as many games as he did. With all of that, I just think the impressiveness factor is what’s separating what he’s doing from AD
but AD is anchoring the best D in the league. The Lakers were turd last yr and hes the key addition. They should not factor how hes 34 but SMH at the media

but AD is anchoring the best D in the league. The Lakers were turd last yr and hes the key addition. They should not factor how hes 34 but SMH at the media
MVP a media award
Bron got a lot of the narratives
year 17, after injury, #washedking, leading league in assist rn and top 1 seed after the failure of last year lol
AD got DPOY tho

When Lebron has a championship caliber supporting cast, he is always in the conversation for MVP.

Lebron gonna battle Giannis and Kawhi for it this year, AD can get it next year.

When Lebron has a championship caliber supporting cast, he is always in the conversation for MVP.

Lebron gonna battle Giannis and Kawhi for it this year, AD can get it next year.

do not think kawhi is too concerned about reg season awards
luka has a shot if the team finishes as one of the top teams in the west. what was okc record when russ won?

Kawhi is not even in the race for MVP at this point and I don’t think that’ll change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom