THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

China doesn't **** around :lol:

Welp, sorry Klay.

“Mr. Thompson,

We regret to inform you that your endorsement contract with Anta is terminated, effective immediately, on the grounds that the league you play for is insolent.”

Welp, sorry Klay.

“Mr. Thompson,

We regret to inform you that your endorsement contract with Anta is terminated, effective immediately, on the grounds that the league you play for is insolent.”

Is that a real quote? I didn’t see it in the tweets article.

I'm waiting to see which player steps up to speak on the HK/China matter. Money talks and I can imagine it's not easy as "Chinese buy shoes too."

I'm waiting to see which player steps up to speak on the HK/China matter. Money talks and I can imagine it's not easy as "Chinese buy shoes too."

Will be interesting to see since all the major basketball shoe companies and by extension, their major NBA endorsers, are super tied into China.

midas well burn those contracts now, those shoes will not sell anywhere

The ANTA GH1's are nice.

Gordon-Hayward-ANTA-GH-1-4.jpg

Lou Will is still with the Chinese company Peak. I wonder if they’re done with the NBA too?

lawdog1 lawdog1 It's possible that these Chinese companies might be looking to get out of their deals with their respective athletes. FWIW, Nike/Jordan and Adidas have bigger market share in China than them.

I totally predicted that the biggest story of the NBA preseason would be a dispute between the league of China, that would become international political news. I just never told you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom