THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disturbing part is that they're getting blown out from the jump. I've seen a number I'm games this season where the Warriors are down by 15+ in the first quarter. That's just preparedness and coaching, IMO.

I know that his top guys are hurt but this season is still a black mark on Steve Kerr's resume. I feel like a great coach like Pop could at least get this roster to a .500 record. There's a big gap between the coach that people thought Steve Kerr was and the coach he actually is when he doesn't have a drastic talent advantage
Pop can't even get his own team to .500. Dudes really act like that fool is the prophet Muhammad or some ****. He bleeds just like us

So disappointed in Mo Bamba this season. Hasnt shown anything

Think the best thing for him is a change of scenery. By re-signing Vuc, the Magic chose to pursue the purgatory of basketball mediocrity and fighting for a playoff spot. That’s not an ideal situation for a young guy like Bamba to be ins.

Rockets gotta run some sort of PNR for Russ when harden doesn’t have the ball and is standing at half court. He’s not a bad pnr player.

Should have trapped him more tbh

Meh. The rockets scored 103 with harden scoring 47. Harden averaged 37 so it’s like you’re going to stop him.Defense wasn’t the problem with LAC last night. Offense has been flat out anemic the last 6 games, but they’ve had the best defense in the league over that span.

It’s the offense, in particular their first quarters.

Bev exhibited some clown behavior last night. That thing he does where he basically bends at the waist and puts his shoulders/neck area around the offensive player's knees is just trash.

it’s funny cause HIM HIM was calling the god James st Pierre for leaning on defenders but what does HIM HIM call pat Bev when he’s out there trying up end guys?

🤔

I can dig this...

My biggest thing was people hyping up the Clippers defense before the season started, talking about how scary it was gonna be and trashin the Lakers. Yet Lakers top 3 while the clippers are at the bottom of the barrel. Even Kwahi hasn’t shown much of that Elite defense people talk about.

that noise should’ve stopped last year when KD averaged almost 40 a game on his sorry ***.

you really just talking man the clippers have the 10th best defense in the league, and have been the best defense in the league over the last 6 games.

so if they’ve been that good without Paul George defensively....nvm. Plus, it’s November :lol:

speak on the Facts

it’s funny cause HIM HIM was calling the god James st Pierre for leaning on defenders but what does HIM HIM call pat Bev when he’s out there trying up end guys?

🤔

one of the many classic nicknames I’ve handed out on NT. JSP’s ground game is legendary. Beverly has a long way to go to match him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom