THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel vindicated that he made a worthless 3 in a preseason game?

I can already sense the disappointment yall gon feel when he ends up shooting 7% from 3 on the season.

dont matter how i feel.. im here to back up the slander at all times

yall talk **** constantly on the man now he finally shoots a 3 makes it but yall still gotta get the jokes off.. corny to me IMO

he wont shoot 7% from the 3 because hes not reckless with shooting, if it aint there he wont take it, hell get the easy 2 points at the bucket instead with the easy drive

yall gon stop sleeping on josh richardson. he makes philly scary scary

I got them number 1 in the East. I agree Richardson is slept on a bit. All Philly’s pieces might not fit perfectly, but they have the most talent of any team in the East for sure.

Bucks are not going to have as good a record as they did last year.

*****s know better :lol:

NBA made Dwight Howard apologize for a #FreePalestine tweet...meanwhile David Blatt was allowed to say whatever he wanted on the topic.

i wouldn't be surprised if ESPN found a way to cut ties with SAS for mentioning anything related to israel.

Philly could be so stout defensively in a series that their question marks on offense are lessened. As of today imo nobody in the east is favored over them in a series nor can make them pay for the weird fits offensively

Regular season it could get ugly for them and it’ll be panic, but by the time playoffs start I expect them to be the conference favorites

Capable =/= Effective

Except capable can mean effective when you combine it with their post threat. I don't think anyone is expecting them to be the Warriors. But 4 out of 5 can and will shoot the 3.

i wouldn't be surprised if ESPN found a way to cut ties with SAS for mentioning anything related to israel.

I think they cut in the nick of time to avoid having to do so. Luckily for him he didn't say anything that could have been taken as a slight to Israel before they cut...or else that would have been his ***.

But...let me say that I think Stephen A is well aware of that and I don't think he WOULD have.

i dont get.. 160 games played hes avgs 16.4, 8.5 R, 7.9 A 2 years in league (1x AS so far) WITHOUT A 3

hes worked on his shot all ****ing summer, yall joked he would never shoot a 3 or that hes to coward

him shooting was the most talked about topic this off season..let me guess im lying bout this ?. Preseason starts he finally takes a 3 and makes it in his 1st game this season after hard work all summer ( shot looked very confident to me, what yall think?) sure time was running down on the clock at the end of a quarter i give ya that.. but for him to step into a 3 with a defender close by is a START for him.. CONFIDENCE BOOSTER

some of yas act like he can snap his fingers and the reg season start tomorrow..i guarantee once the "regular season" starts he shoots the 3 ball and when he starts making them what the excuses gonna be then ?

:rofl:At Tatum telling ESPN that training with Kobe and having him mentor him last year was a mistake.
omg.....forreal???? bruh I need fotage or direct quotes. I'm screaming if he said this. Kobe gonna release a Details on him and expose his whole game so dudes destroy him moving forward. Kobe finna be Ghost fo any of these young dudes talking ****.

He'll probably end the season somewhere around 3-27 from 3PT. One of those will be a half court buzzer beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom