THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the season started it’s oh he’s a crucial piece and elite defender now he BBQ chicken 😂

If harden is hot NOBODY guarding him ...

Just gotta give props to Pelinka. He did a MASTERFUL job of assembling this roster. Everybody knows their role (except KCP). Bradley and Dwert have been revelations so far. No reason we shouldn't be at worse 16-4 after these 1st 20 games which for an entire new team with zero chemistry is great. Especially seeing as how Bron teams always start out slow.

I can dig this...

My biggest thing was people hyping up the Clippers defense before the season started, talking about how scary it was gonna be and trashin the Lakers. Yet Lakers top 3 while the clippers are at the bottom of the barrel. Even Kwahi hasn’t shown much of that Elite defense people talk about.

that noise should’ve stopped last year when KD averaged almost 40 a game on his sorry ***.

im genuinely curious, i get that the lakers have a top 3 defense but have they played teams with elite offenses? haven't followed them closely because i'm busy watching the warriors sink.

It's been said about many players who have won Most Improved Player before without much data to back it up, but Siakam has a LEGIT shot of winning MIP two years in a row.

T-Mac should have had that honor but IIRC they didn't want to give it to him two years in a row

The fact that LeBron brought up the 2015 finals for no reason was hilarious to me. Warriors literally stomped all over his legacy and it eats at him every day :lol: :lol:

That’s a weird *** response. what do kyrie and kevin gotta do with that question? it’s not even along the same lines. Reporter’s question alluded to if it was different or strange to see a steph- and klayless warrior team, not if it was more or less difficult of a challenge. Dude could’ve responded in a myriad of ways but the fact that he brings up 2015 injuries is hilarious. Sounds like he’s been lurking on the NT basketball thread

I can dig this...

My biggest thing was people hyping up the Clippers defense before the season started, talking about how scary it was gonna be and trashin the Lakers. Yet Lakers top 3 while the clippers are at the bottom of the barrel. Even Kwahi hasn’t shown much of that Elite defense people talk about.

that noise should’ve stopped last year when KD averaged almost 40 a game on his sorry ***.

Fairly sure adding Paul George will help. I mean......2 games back with 72 to play isn't really insurmountable or anything. Take a breath.

ESPN gotta get the Warriors off national tv, they are possibly the least interesting team to watch this year and it's not even close

The most disturbing part is that they're getting blown out from the jump. I've seen a number I'm games this season where the Warriors are down by 15+ in the first quarter. That's just preparedness and coaching, IMO.

I know that his top guys are hurt but this season is still a black mark on Steve Kerr's resume. I feel like a great coach like Pop could at least get this roster to a .500 record. There's a big gap between the coach that people thought Steve Kerr was and the coach he actually is when he doesn't have a drastic talent advantage

The most disturbing part is that they're getting blown out from the jump. I've seen a number I'm games this season where the Warriors are down by 15+ in the first quarter. That's just preparedness and coaching, IMO.

I know that his top guys are hurt but this season is still a black mark on Steve Kerr's resume. I feel like a great coach like Pop could at least get this roster to a .500 record. There's a big gap between the coach that people thought Steve Kerr was and the coach he actually is when he doesn't have a drastic talent advantage

not making excuses for the guy because the product has been awful. but i saw that they’ve skipped practices so it wouldn’t count towards bowman and lee’s 45 day 2-way contract limit. Still, they’re all pros and have look ****ing pathetic.

Been real impressive seeing the Raps handling business this western road trip without Lowry,Ibaka and OG for the most part

Nurse deserves some credit,he's become one of the better coaches in the assosciation and that roster is filled with some dogs. Dudes play hard every night regardless of opponent and circumstance.

Been proving that last year was no fluke

This dude man......:smh: :rofl:

dude smiled after he said it. :lol: clearly a joke

is this the best bistephuals have to slander bron lately?

thumb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom