THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most disturbing part is that they're getting blown out from the jump. I've seen a number I'm games this season where the Warriors are down by 15+ in the first quarter. That's just preparedness and coaching, IMO.

I know that his top guys are hurt but this season is still a black mark on Steve Kerr's resume. I feel like a great coach like Pop could at least get this roster to a .500 record. There's a big gap between the coach that people thought Steve Kerr was and the coach he actually is when he doesn't have a drastic talent advantage

i know that people hate the Warriors after the past couple of years but outside of Dray & D’lo this team is full of g league talent & rookies, pop wasn’t keeping this team no where near .500 NOBODY was

the team is bad

also I would like to take this time to say that Pat Bev ain’t nothing but Avery Bradley with a loud mouth & timbs... but “perception” 😂

both are good role players who play extremely pressured defense, but are reliant on their teams help defense. Great offensive players know how to use that aggression against them & get them in foul trouble

but for whatever reason people wanna act like Bev is prime Tony Allen or something 🤦🏽‍♂️... The Clippers defense will eventually be good but that way more on PG/Kawhi than Beverly's contribution but he will sure be talking the entire season like he The Glove

I'm not ready to reverse on Wiggins yet but I've watched a few Wolves games including yesterday's (lol Spurs), this is easily the most pick and roll I've ever seen him utilize and with KAT now being a true outside threat seems like the scheme has changed and they just space five out and and he's making better reads and albeit easier reads cause of the scheme.

I was starting to feel bad for him too he was the easiest target in the league to make fun of. I know he had to be sick reading it all.

Philly may have a ceiling if Embiid and Simmons don't progress.

The Sixers are still undefeated with both in the lineup together and didn’t have Embiid tonight on the second night of a back to back on the road. Idk how much further Embiid can really progress from a 28 and 14 season but I will say I haven’t liked how either Ben or Embiid has looked this year. Ben literally looks even MORE hesitant to shoot and Embiid just doesn’t look like he’s even in good shape. I swear I bet they have him on some stupid diet and it’s killing his energy.

im genuinely curious, i get that the lakers have a top 3 defense but have they played teams with elite offenses? haven't followed them closely because i'm busy watching the warriors sink.
2 and lost to both. Clippers and raptors. Got smoked by hobbled raptors.

Lakers playing ultra elite defense. Scoring weak af to me tho. Most games under 100. When the warriors and top teams were dominating, averaged 130-140 pts. Lakers playing like 00s pistons. Bron tall Chauncey. AD sheed/ben Wallace hybrid.

What? A good coach with a weak roster? A team without a super star playing stars every night? He getting a pass same as the players. Injuries affect everyone from the top down.
Word. The two best players on the roster are russell and draymond. Kerr is not a miracle worker.

The Spurs could always deal him sooner rather than let him walk for nothing. Multiple league sources say the Magic are scouring the trade market for scoring help and have already expressed interest in trading for DeRozan. It would surprise none of the front-office executives I’ve spoken with if the Spurs did move DeRozan.

antidope antidope

The Spurs could always deal him sooner rather than let him walk for nothing. Multiple league sources say the Magic are scouring the trade market for scoring help and have already expressed interest in trading for DeRozan. It would surprise none of the front-office executives I’ve spoken with if the Spurs did move DeRozan.

antidope antidope
They absolutely should do it. Move him to Detroit or Orlando. Something. I don't understand why he should stick around he is doing nothing but raising the floor (if you can even call it that) and keeping the team in this middling basketball purgatory spot. I would be disappointed in the FO if they compounded on this mistake by keeping him around..l

antidope antidope

229F973A-87C7-4E65-AA69-4A11E2D94717.gif

antidope antidope right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom