THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Lakers and Knicks stop cockblocking?

Maybe JD and the Straight Shot booked a tour, so Dolan lost interest in getting in Balmer’s way. Don’t think it’s because he’s actually focusing on fixing the Knicks...

Ya'll generational big men both have arguably their best supporting casts ever around them & are playing meh because they can't lay off the Burgers :smh: :smh:

#couldntbemetho

:lol: I hadn't watched this until just now.

He's literally standing on the court with no shoes on the entire time the camera's on him mid-possession. :lol: :smh:

a lot of lebron's social media presence just makes you cringe. i don't need a dissertation on negative energy because an opposing announcer called lebron out for being on the court when lebron absolutely should not have been on the court.

I remember when certain people hated LeBron for dancing on the sidelines in Cleveland with Danny Green. What’s changed?

He showed it a lil at UK but Bam’s the goods
I wish Cal was more creative with the x’s & o’s. College basketball :x Bams a good playmaker, can handle the switch on the other end. Exactly the kind of 5 you want.

We gotta have a discussion about the Jazz....

In the last 10 games they’ve lost to the Grizzlies, double digit loss to the Wolves, 19 point loss to the Pacers, 20 point loss to the Bucks, were down by 26 vs the Sixers then just lost by 25 vs the Lakers.
Conley one of the seasons bigger disappointments. He got those 150Ms because at one point he was legit. I hope he’s not washed when he finally gets a chance to play relevant ball again.

Team gets 4-1’d in the first by Houston or whoever if he & Ingles keep playing like this.

You'll notice nobody saying anything about Dudley and AD - who are doing the same thing - but not standing on the court during a live ball situation. :lol: :lol:

Like I said in preseason....people need to SLOW DOWN on what Utah was/is on paper. And like I been saying from the jump....Donovan Tunnel Vision Mitchell playing with an average at best...passing PG is going to be trouble. Starting backcourt averages 8.2apg combined. The team’s best passer is Joe Ingles...and he’s a 33 year old SF, and coming off the pine.

There’s nobody on that roster that you can confidently say is a good passer, or free passer. Their best player is gobert, and he’s getting his lowest touches since his 3rd year. The secondary assist and playmaking of Rubio and additional playmaker in Ingles in the starting lineup is missed.

That said, this team should be better, and will be better I. The second half of the season as defense picks up, and Conley stops shooting Lonzo splits.

Maybe we can finally kill the Mike Conley is the most “underrated” player in the game, because he didn’t make a loaded western conference all star team in his prime.
I was concerned about the Jazz come playoff time as a Laker fan, but the Lakers are a terrible matchup for them. The Jazz PFs can't handle AD, and it gets even worse when AD moves to center and Gobert isn't in the game. Their bench is awful too.

a lot of lebron's social media presence just makes you cringe. i don't need a dissertation on negative energy because an opposing announcer called lebron out for being on the court when lebron absolutely should not have been on the court.
You can not follow his social media :lol:

Dude mastered this :lol:. Expertly playing the victim.

Reactions: OTG
Image result for leave britney alone gif

im not even a stan like that

True, but I don’t even have IG or Twitter and I still see a lot of LeBron’s social posts through other sources, including NT. Hard to avoid if you’re an avid NBA fan, even if you don’t follow him.
Of course but you can still not view or read the content. It just feels like these days we criticize they players for anything now instead of just what they do on the court

i seen a tweet saying sixers are showing interest in clarkson

would have to match salaries and not sure who sixers can give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom