THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dead *** hate this Sixers team more than any that I can possibly remember. Embiid having a 20-20 game while looking like he gave entirely not one single **** the entire game. Terribly coached team that has the EXACT same bad habits that have only actually gotten even worse over the last three years. And the only common denominators are Embiid, Ben and Brett Brown. Looks like J-Rich had to be the sacrificial lamb this year to come up with some mysterious *** injury only categorized as “hamstring tightness” that keeps him out like a ****ing month. Never seen a Sixer team give this little of effort night in and night out until they think they actually have to. They play like they’ve already made the Finals and are waiting for their opponent 90% of the time.

Knicks man goddamn

giphy.gif

Westbrook’s game is a pile of garbage on the street on a 95 degree Summer day with 75 percent humidity...

I dead *** hate this Sixers team more than any that I can possibly remember. Embiid having a 20-20 game while looking like he gave entirely not one single **** the entire game. Terribly coached team that has the EXACT same bad habits that have only actually gotten even worse over the last three years. And the only common denominators are Embiid, Ben and Brett Brown. Looks like J-Rich had to be the sacrificial lamb this year to come up with some mysterious *** injury only categorized as “hamstring tightness” that keeps him out like a ****ing month. Never seen a Sixer team give this little of effort night in and night out until they think they actually have to. They play like they’ve already made the Finals and are waiting for their opponent 90% of the time.
You just love to see it

Great win on the road
Harden didn’t force the issue, seen how he was being defended and made the right reads
Westbrook triple double secured but him and offensive guru MDA have to figure something out because he’s not looking good in our system. It’s still early
Danuel House Jr got a burner on him
#HightowerHighSchool
Lotto stud Ben mclemore with 8 3s

One of these Pelican announcers talk as if they’re rushing to get a full sentence out every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom