THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda hope they guard Booker like this next game.

E0E68453-943E-49FA-AE68-F34305B233B4.jpeg

Some people think this is a good shot

Durant flipping this on the defender being weak doesn’t make sense

The defender in the video never called for help or a double. Booker tried to iso in the worst part of the court, he had what was coming to him

He was cooking on the right side of the court the whole video. And it was off a check

Went to get drinks with my girl the other night. I got a few Coronas, she got a vodka soda.

Long story short, when I ask to close to the tab the bartender (male) hands me the check and says "One of the Coronas is on me". Did he just pick one up cause we got a few and the Corona was cheaper? Did he think I was cute?

This your first time at a bar? Happens every time I step out :lol:

@nickmaz96 growing up on us. Feels like it was just last year he was in HS with a Melo fathead.

Most of the doubles Book saw all season were when the defenses were trapping him in PNR. I’d be somewhat cool with that if this was the case in the video. But this was off the check up. Not even a helpside double on the drive. A check up

D0FA0DB9-6237-4DD2-BED4-C975834E2879.gif

Point is,you don’t double in pick up. Switch if you’re getting killed or keep getting cooked.

I think context matters in the situation. If it was a bunch of randoms...sure. However, 3/5 guys on defense play in the league. Pretty much showed the difference in mentality between a guy like Booker and dudes like Gil/Kobe.

I think context matters in the situation. If it was a bunch of randoms...sure. However, 3/5 guys on defense play in the league. Pretty much showed the difference in mentality between a guy like Booker and dudes like Gil/Kobe.

What does it say about the other NBA guys watching the overseas guy get cooked by one of the premier scorers in the league?

Being doubled is probably one of the best ways to actually work on your game too.

Handle, footwork, wiggle, tough shots all come into play. More of a in-game situation imo where you’re more prone to taking a difficult shot before making the right pass.

There’s only so much going against some cones and going against 5 foot 5 white trainers can do.

What does it say about the other NBA guys watching the overseas guy get cooked by one of the premier scorers in the league?

It says Jo was playing to win and called the double to slow down Book. You've been in these environments so you know just how competitive things can get in open runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom