THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: KNICKS COACHING SEARCH INTENSIFIES

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined May 10, 2006
Can we see where everyone stands on whether this year’s champ will have an * ? I don’t want y’all switching up after the fact.

i vote yes.

Joined Mar 3, 2004
A chip is a chip .... the 66 game season that the heat won a chip in ain’t get one .... the 50 game season the spurs won ain’t get one .... if this season start in a month and finish without any more issues than it’s all good

I do think we will have sloppy. Basketball for at least a month by second round all teams should have 13-15 games and ready for the last 3 rounds

Joined Feb 5, 2013
idgaf what anybody says. russ that mvp year was god like. that shot vs denver had me so hype. i remember sitting in the kitchen watching it, yelling n ****. he had an insane stat line too. russ was goat level. dudes were furious when he got that trophy. mad enough to break a sweat.
shirts def came off

Joined Aug 9, 2014
Can we see where everyone stands on whether this year’s champ will have an * ? I don’t want y’all switching up after the fact.

i vote yes.
I say no *

* on that statement is there is an asterisk if a Lebron/AD/Giannis etc get c19 and are quarantined and that team loses

The problem is where do u draw the line? If Lakers beat Clips in wcf and Clips didn’t haveIE Lou Will, it’s not an asterisk. If Rockets lose a series and didn’t have Russ, it’s not an asterisk. There’s prob 5-6 players that if they’re out, the title has an asterisk in my mind. It’s not logical, I’m aware

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now