THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what I was hoping to see. They got teams like the Phoenix Suns with no nationally televised (ESPN, ABC, TNT) games and six back from the 8-seed coming to Disney for six weeks for nothing more than a paycheck. Absolutely no reason for guys like Book or Beal to be out there outside from collecting a little change.
Teams like the Wiz, Suns and Kings gotta be there for optics...DC gotta show up cuz the East gotta be represented and all the no chance teams included so that they can say the Pelicans were included for basketball reasons, not just Zion TV games

giphy.gif

Imagine if they gave Lonzo Ball a 2k cover after 19 games.
1593644132647.gif

Now you’re talking just to talk. Lonzo might have been a recognizable name but he was never nearly as popular as Zion. Not to mention that you could take the best 19 games of Lonzo’s career and they still wouldn’t amount to what Zion’s done so far.

1593644132647.gif

Now you’re talking just to talk. Lonzo might have been a recognizable name but he was never nearly as popular as Zion. Not to mention that you could take the best 19 games of Lonzo’s career and they still wouldn’t amount to what Zion’s done so far.
Lonzo on the Lakers had crazy hype

Didn’t Lonzo have his own TV show before he played a game?

Viewership
The show premiered on Facebook Watch on August 29, 2017 and the first episode was viewed by more than 26 million people.[11]

Apparently not popular enough

A ton of people hated Lonzo and Lavar, I don't think popular is the word I'd use, especially in comparison to Zion.
Especially in basketball circles which is the main consumer of the video game.

Didn’t Lonzo have his own TV show before he played a game?

Viewership
The show premiered on Facebook Watch on August 29, 2017 and the first episode was viewed by more than 26 million people.[11]

Apparently not popular enough

Lonzo wasn’t even the main character on the show

We see you still trying to discredit Zion. You ain’t slick.

Lonzo wasn’t even the main character on the show

We see you still trying to discredit Zion. You ain’t slick.
I’m trying to discredit 19 games?

Ja probably gonna win Rookie of the year and y’all still want to talk Zion

Luka was an all-star this year and he doesn’t have a 2k cover

I’m just saying the hype is crazy

let him prove himself first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom