THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

russell-westbrook-spike-block-lillard.gif

GorgeousLeanHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif
FoolishInsistentDogfish-size_restricted.gif
idgaf what anybody says. russ that mvp year was god like. that shot vs denver had me so hype. i remember sitting in the kitchen watching it, yelling n ****. he had an insane stat line too. russ was goat level. dudes were furious when he got that trophy. mad enough to break a sweat.

idgaf what anybody says. russ that mvp year was god like. that shot vs denver had me so hype. i remember sitting in the kitchen watching it, yelling n ****. he had an insane stat line too. russ was goat level. dudes were furious when he got that trophy. mad enough to break a sweat.
shirts def came off

Can we see where everyone stands on whether this year’s champ will have an * ? I don’t want y’all switching up after the fact.

i vote yes.
I say no *

* on that statement is there is an asterisk if a Lebron/AD/Giannis etc get c19 and are quarantined and that team loses

The problem is where do u draw the line? If Lakers beat Clips in wcf and Clips didn’t haveIE Lou Will, it’s not an asterisk. If Rockets lose a series and didn’t have Russ, it’s not an asterisk. There’s prob 5-6 players that if they’re out, the title has an asterisk in my mind. It’s not logical, I’m aware

doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it. An *doesn’t mean it doesn’t count. It just means it had special circumstances.

I’m bringing out the Henny anthe volcanovape if we win.

And I will buy and proudly rock my “2020 Post-Lockdown NBA Disney World Re-Start Invitational Champions*” T-Shirt.

Can we see where everyone stands on whether this year’s champ will have an * ? I don’t want y’all switching up after the fact.

i vote yes.

You can't in good faith say that this is anything like a typical NBA postseason. 5 months off, no fans, no homecourt, quarantined, it has to have an *

But like you alluded to that doesn't mean that it's less than, or that it shouldn't be celebrated. Just a special, different, championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom