THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Load Management"

1574394143462.png
I honestly wonder if the people who make these things know that they make no sense and just do it for reactions

Why ESPN embarassing these high school kids on national tv like this. Knowing good and well this Montgomery team is pure trash going against current/former NBA players's kids and 5star D1 talent

Pathetic - they get a steal damn near every possession and almost every bucket is a dunk

One of the players Jackson has no interest in having on the show is Tony Parker, his former teammate on the San Antonio Spurs.

“I don’t have a reason to talk to Tony Parker and I don’t want to talk to Tony Parker,” Jackson said. “My beef with Tony Parker is a basketball beef. I didn’t like the teammate he was. Tony would look me off on purpose. I don’t want to disrespect him as a man but I had a problem with him on the court.”

From this episode:

One of the players Jackson has no interest in having on the show is Tony Parker, his former teammate on the San Antonio Spurs.

“I don’t have a reason to talk to Tony Parker and I don’t want to talk to Tony Parker,” Jackson said. “My beef with Tony Parker is a basketball beef. I didn’t like the teammate he was. Tony would look me off on purpose. I don’t want to disrespect him as a man but I had a problem with him on the court.”

From this episode:

stephen jackson thinks really highly of his skills, which he should :lol:

Michael Jordan is just the greatest player, his accolades only yield one result and that is perfection and nobody else who ever played has this aura of perfection.

Every time I watch other teams play, even when it’s random teams like the Kings, Grizzlies, Suns, Cavs, Pelicans, etc I get a little more depressed that the Sixers top guards/wings in terms of minutes off the bench have so far been Furkan Korkmaz, James Ennis, Shake Milton and Raul Neto.......and we’ve actually even started Furkan a few times........

Burke and Thybulle are better than all of these dudes but Brett is on his BS where it takes the turd sandwiches in front of them to suck for a good month before he comes to his senses. Does this every single season no matter who’s on the team.

But man...even getting somebody like Tyler Johnson, Etwaun Moore, DJ Augustin, Clarkson, Cory Joseph, somebody along these lines would make our team a hell of a lot better and more cohesive.

Jrue tried his best to give the game away. How many more weeks Zion out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom