THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: KNICKS MAKE HISTORY, BECOME FIRST TEAM TO ALLOW A BEN SIMMONS 3 POINTER

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Sep 18, 2003
Marcus Morris is really good. Like he’s actually a good player. This team will never trade Randle even if there’s a solid offer on the table. He’s gotta go though if he keeps up with this fake leader/hero ball im Magic Johnson and Kobe ****.
he’d be good in Portland.
y’all stuck with Julius. He got worse
Portis in Toronto might be ok. They running pascal into the ground
Taj ain’t going anywhere

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Via the woj pod

Givony claiming that Memphis brass would have picked Luka at 4

Tim MacMahon claiming that vlade didn’t like Lukas dad and that influenced his choice to pick bagley (thinking Luka was like father like son)

Joined Jul 13, 2005
he’d be good in Portland.
y’all stuck with Julius. He got worse
Portis in Toronto might be ok. They running pascal into the ground
Taj ain’t going anywhere
Portis has one of the lowest IQs in the league. Theoretically he’s suppose to be a good floor spacer, but man he’s trash.

Joined Feb 23, 2006
lol that ISO at the end of the half waving off CJ was funny lol nice move to the basket but got that **** tore up by lopez ahah
I respect the confidence of him being on a non-guaranteed contract and waving off a guy they just invested over 100 million into. Personally I think he should have pulled that move on Jan 8th, once the $$$ were guaranteed, but in a situation where he is basically day to day I get it.

Top Bottom