THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll on this thread is the best one ever. For sure. Going to be an amazing season...|l

Reactions: HIM
I see Steph showing out but he's coming off 5 straight finals. That plus he cant hide as much on defense. He will be gassed.

Steph getting abused on defense every night :nthat:

I see Steph showing out but he's coming off 5 straight finals. That plus he cant hide as much on defense. He will be gassed.

After reading the back and forths in the Lakers thread about Kobe’s defense in the second half of his career and the worthiness of his All-Defense selections, I can guarantee this narrative won’t matter as soon as Steph retires :lol:

Dame gonna have finish top 3 in MVP this yr. I can see him winning it if Portland is in the top 3 mix with LA/LA.

The media is definitely giving it to one of the 4 from LA teams unless, maybe, Portland is 1 or 2.

When does Training Camp begin?

9/15 - FIBA Gold Medal Game
9/28 - Training camp opens (I know this is the date for LAL and they have an international game so I imagine this would be around the earliest)
9/30 - NBA Preseason begins
10/18 - NBA Preseason ends
10/22 - NBA Regular Season begins

Edit: For all the LAL fans, Bron is hosting organized team workouts from 9/22 to 9/26 in Vegas to try and build chemistry since they added eight new players. Kinda grimey that Billionaire Bron is hosting this “voluntarily” and making everyone pay their own way :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom