THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly basketball going on in Boston right now. @erupt paid $16 bucks for him and his lady to struggle thru this. Couldn't be me
my dude’s head touching the ceiling of staples as we speak.

clipper fans at staples are quiet as ****. your boy george carried the team and barely got a peep from the crowd when he sat down.

disrespectful

I spent the last 5 years watching the Golden State Warriors lay waste to Bron 3X, prevent the rest of the league from wining anything, and rendering the league hopeless for 2 years, while My Nuggets ascended quietly.

Im Gucci :lol:. The Longway! We going Up Up! :pimp:

I swear :lol:

I been chuckling at all this faux slander this season. Imagine thinking ****** are losing sleep over the Alec Burks Warriors after a historic run :lol::smh:

Luka averaged 5 more points, more rebounds, 1 less assist while shooting better from 3 and having a better effective FG%

5th rookie in league history to average 20, 5 and 5

8 triple doubles as a rookie compared to 0 for CP3

Luka had a legitimate case for being an AS, the buzz and hype around CP3 wasn’t the same.

More assists, fewer turnovers, the gap in eFG is wiped out by CP3's higher free throw rate & FT%, better defense. I'd still go with CP3.

Kawhi so f'n boring. Only wants straight back braids. He got the hair volume to have some dawg *** designs. Like a.i. and Gerald green. But nah. He want the queen latifah set it off braids.
lil bow wow in the movie like mike braids

Name the guys better.
Active players right now that are better than luka
Lbj
Ad
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Embiid
Siakam
Lilliard
Westbrook
Jokic

Just to name a few...

Not even including curry and klay (injured)

Luka is on a roll, but there's a big difference between "there isn't 10 guys playing better than him" and "luka is a top 10 player in the world"

Active players right now that are better than luka
Lbj
Ad
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Embiid
Siakam
Lilliard
Westbrook
Jokic

Just to name a few...

Not even including curry and klay (injured)

Luka is on a roll, but there's a big difference between "there isn't 10 guys playing better than him" and "luka is a top 10 player in the world"
Westbrook. Come on man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom