THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for them to postpone, especially given how important of a game it is to the teams and the league itself.

Give the organization/city/fans some more time to grieve.

Every other hour, I just remember, “Kobe really dead”
Like just seems unreal.
i know there was JuanGa, Jackson, prince, Fisher and etc.
But many of these were just stay at home and made an appearance here and there. A little older.
But this dude Kobe was mfn 41 and we still saw him regularly! Inconveniences all the damn time and interviews. Might be one of the biggest death of all time. Up there with Kennedy.

Very glad the league cancelled the game tomorrow. Just wouldn’t be right for that game in particular to be played this soon.

For anyone in LA, I’d for sure recommend going to Staples. I’m sure it’s going to be like this for a while. Vibe was sad, but also peaceful and respectful. A lot of people sharing stories. Whole families all wearing Lakers gear. Pretty powerful to be around.

I was there yesterday and everyone was respectful and there was no BS. Words can’t express how important he was to us.

Caught this on the way home and shed a tear.. They lit up the Korean Air building in his honor... 24 was on the other side.

D1B7D43E-2A2A-4399-9CE6-E2825C72FBA6.jpeg

Last edited:
GiGi an angel man :frown:

glad the game is postponed but yeah man

there's an insurmountable thickness and pressure in the air for the Lakers now man.. :frown:

Happy they postponed the game and idk if this is a stretch or not but...
I’d imagine a lot of players , announcers , etc. want to go to the funeral . Just cancel games that day and have it as a 81 game season

Feels like it’s gotten sadder as time has gone on after his passing because we keep hearing all these lives he played a part in after retirement. Seems like dude made time to check in on people that were important in his life during his NBA days, or people who just looked up to him.

As grown men, we all know how difficult it is to check in with all your boys, former coworkers, distant family, etc. But even people who didn’t play a huge part in his life have been coming out with stories of how they recently spoke with him and how he was always checking with them. Such a dope and admirable quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom