THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s about god damn time. Only chance he, Embiid and the rest of this team has of living up to their potential.

I’d demand 3 threes per game minimum from Ben if I were him though.

It’s about god damn time. Only chance he, Embiid and the rest of this team has of living up to their potential.

I’d demand 3 threes per game minimum from Ben if I were him though.

No, one is fine. I’d rather him try to get the FTs since he has a better chance scoring off that

When the 6ers gets eliminated in the 2nd rd again they gotta wake up to trading Simmons or Embiid. They get in each other's way and it's horrible spacing. **** wont work.
They’re the only team in basketball that looked around and decided their process was building around two cornerstones that can’t shoot.

And for some reason Tobias Harris went there and all of a sudden went from 40% on volume from deep to 32% over damn near a full season worth of games.

Bizarre.

They’re the only team in basketball that looked around and decided their process was building around two cornerstones that can’t shoot.

And for some reason Tobias Harris went there and all of a sudden went from 40% on volume from deep to 32% over damn near a full season worth of games.

Bizarre.
Since when is 40 games damn near a full season? Nothing wrong with slander but get the math right

Since when is 40 games damn near a full season? Nothing wrong with slander but get the math right
50 regular season games... and I guess if I’m you I wanna prolly forget last year’s playoffs happened, too.

62 games worth of his shooting tanking off a cliff.

50 regular season games... and I guess if I’m you I wanna prolly forget last year’s playoffs happened, too.

62 games worth of his shooting tanking off a cliff.
I have purged that from memory but I feel you, I’m not worried about Tobi shooting as much as I am about Ben actually trying to shoot. I can care less about Embiid 3s since he has to take em if Ben won’t; plus that pump fake still vicious lol

I have purged that from memory but I feel you, I’m not worried about Tobi shooting as much as I am about Ben actually trying to shoot. I can care less about Embiid 3s since he has to take em if Ben won’t; plus that pump fake still vicious lol
They need Tobi to be the 40%+ guy they traded for.

He doesn’t do anything else well enough relative to what they already get from Ben/Embiid to add much if he’s not shooting the **** outta the basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom