THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPPVstSUEAAYSch.jpg

Man this sucks
Man I don’t even know what to say, I’m ****in devastated. Only celebs I ever cried or teared up over was 2Pac and Michael Jackson, this one hurts. I was such a huge fan as a kid, I feel like I know the ****in guy. I remember watching him get drafted, I remember watching him win the contest. My classmates used to laugh at me for wearing his purple KB8 II shoes. I remember my Uncle giving me his Adidas KB8 worn shoes for Christmas as a joke but I was so ****in excited and I wanted to keep them. I remember trading all my MJ, Shaq and anyone else cards for Kobe cards. I got hundreds of them at my mom’s house still and I could never get his Topps Chrome rookie card. I remember watching him debut his song on Jenny Jones or one of those shows with Tyra Banks and trying to buy the CD. Kobe always been my favorite player and I used to swear to people he was going to the Knicks, I can’t ****in believe he’s gone. It’s ****in sick, I can’t even watch it on TV without crying, I can’t believe he’s gone. I can’t believe his child is gone, I keep thinking about his sit down with Barnes and Jackson and how much joy he had talking about his daughter and her playing and learning basketball. I feel so bad for his family, this one really hurts. I’m getting drunk as hell.
me too bro. I’m getting drunk

I just can't process this **** man. I wouldn't give 2 ****s about basketball or sports if it wasn't for him.
Dude was legit my idol when I was growing up, I never tried to emulate another person like I did him.

I'm ****ing sick man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom