THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA needs to reschedule Lakers Clippers. The next Laker game shouldn't be subject to this side Story that will inevitably turn into a side show.

kobe-chopper-870x545.jpg

What's the seat/weight capacity on one of these typically?

Man.

Shed tears a couple times the last couple of hours. Between me having to rush my mother to the hospital on Tuesday and now this I been crying on and off all week.

Y’all be cool. Hug the people you love and don’t waste time on anything other than enjoying the time we have here with the people we love. We don’t get a heads up when our time runs out. Sad, man.

I hope everything is good with your mom my *****.

The older I get, the more and more I think about death and loved ones and close ones. **** ain’t easy to handle at all. Appreciate your time with your loved ones, make the best of it. This is something I’ve been trying to work on the last few years.

Feels like the whole world stopped today man. To all you Kobe fans that I’ve went back and forth with over the years, i know you all feel it the most, if i feel like this now. Keep y’all head up man. This **** hard for all of us who love basketball. All of us who love sports period
This

I swear this is what's been brewing in my mind for the past few hours. I saw BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE say something similar about being motivated to work harder and now i see this.

This **** sparked something in ******. Those that get it...get it.
Bro same. I've had some stuff I was supposed to do that I've been slacking off on. Ends the second I get out of the hospital.

NTSB presser in 1-2 hrs

thats when thet tell if they find anything wrong with the hlicopter, right ?

NEVER THOUGHT THIS THREAD COULD B THERAPEUTIC, THANKS GENTLEMEN
No, they will do a preliminary report which usually takes a couple weeks which will just say if there was a mechanical problem, If there was any distress, what the weather was like... the one with the findings and conclusions will take 1.5 - 2 years.

20140301_145050.jpg

Just found this photo from right before I moved out to LA where the G.O.A.T. acknowledged us. I ain't felt like this since my granddad passed. Going to take some flowers by Staples later tonight. The entire city is hurting man. I appreciate all of y'all no matter what disagreements we may have, none of that **** matters. Y'all roast me for my love of Bean but that **** was genuine man. He was an inspiration to me far beyond his exploits on a basketball court and helped me get through some tough times growing up and even now. His drive was something we could all take lessons from for our own daily lives and just trying to be better each day. I truly thank y'all who've reached out to me. It's going to be tough and grief is ok but eventually we will celebrate his life and all those he touched for the far to brief time he was on this earth. RIP Mamba, Gigi and the other 7 ppl on board. I'm probably taking a hiatus from NT for a while. Y'all be well.

I hope everything is good with your mom my *****.

The older I get, the more and more I think about death and loved ones and close ones. **** ain’t easy to handle at all. Appreciate your time with your loved ones, make the best of it. This is something I’ve been trying to work on the last few years.
Yeah, thank goodness she’s good now. But like you say, it’s unavoidable. And the closer you get to losing them, the harder it seems to be to prepare.

If anything, the Kobe thing cements it even more. Doesn’t matter who you are or when you’ve done. When it’s your time to go, it’s time. Dude got into the league at 18, played 20 years and just got to start being a family man. He was probably around more and the family was just getting used to it. I just think of how his daughters and wife just have to make due with what’s left after this. It never seems to make sense.

Thanks, by the way.

Someone said the reporter that said LA Ni**ers was confused and thought he played for the Knicks but mid way she realized it was the lakers.

I damn near wanted to reach and back hand her ***.

20140301_145050.jpg

Just found this photo from right before I moved out to LA where the G.O.A.T. acknowledged us. I ain't felt like this since my granddad passed. Going to take some flowers by Staples later tonight. The entire city is hurting man. I appreciate all of y'all no matter what disagreements we may have, none of that **** matters. Y'all roast me for my love of Bean but that **** was genuine man. He was an inspiration to me far beyond his exploits on a basketball court and helped me get through some tough times growing up and even now. His drive was something we could all take lessons from for our own daily lives and just trying to be better each day. I truly thank y'all who've reached out to me. It's going to be tough and grief is ok but eventually we will celebrate his life and all those he touched for the far to brief time he was on this earth. RIP Mamba, Gigi and the other 7 ppl on board. I'm probably taking a hiatus from NT for a while. Y'all be well.
I’m sorry bro. Hold your head high. Mamba mentality is forever my guy

Yo MVP MVP and @freeze keep y'all heads up.

I know Kobe being gone is hitting especially hard for the both of you.

No lie, after Kobe’s wife and kids, the people I thought of first after seeing the news were those he was a hero for, including some of the guys on here. Never had someone I idolize pass in the prime of their lives. Has to be painful as hell. Really feel for everyone going through that.

man today will probably the only time I admit to being a Laker fan when I was a kid. I watched a Clippers Wizards game at Staples in a Kobe Jersey. :lol:

I saw on MSNBC that the pilot contacted air traffic control asking for clearance to fly in another fly zone due to poor visibility.

It took Air Traffic Control 15 minutes to respond with the clearance!!!! 15 gotdam minutes!!!

While waiting for the Clearance to be issued, the Copter had been flying in circles per the report. When the clearance finally came, the Copter had made a U-Turn and began losing altitude.

Someone in air traffic control done f**ked up man.

waiting for a clearance when the weather is poor is not uncommon. If it was really a problem for the helicopter, he could have just declared an emergency and gotten priority over everything. Somebody ****ed up somewhere, but it’d be premature to blame atc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom