THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game 4 in Sacramento, the game 1 in San Antonio in 01', game 7 00' vs Portland, 06' game 6 vs Phx,

Off the top of my head some of my favorite Kobe games

Not enough credit was given to his ability to rise to the occasion when it mattered the most. Dude went into your arena and ****ted on you when it mattered the most and there's no stat for me that measures how hard it is to drop 50 in a closeout game on the road.

famb, as time progresses, best believe these stat nerds will do their best to bring down sum of our legends because they didn't "stack" upright according to their numbers.

I have been a Kobe fan since I could remember but didn't think of has highly (still high tbh) because some of the things he brings to the table might not be measured by stats. a bunch of my fondest memories involving basketball was because of that man. i'm at least 20-25% better basketball player because of him - whenever I tried, what pumped me up was thinking about what Kobe would do.

You know what gets to me ....the fact that we don’t get to see him age.... from high school to 60 points we watched him mature ... then he found a life that was fulfilling after with coaching and media stuff .... would of loved to she him age gracefully .... I’m not the biggest Kobe fan but always respected him .... sadness
Thought about these a couple hours ago. Don't get to see him become the old vet. Plus continuously helping future generations with post moves and footwork and mentality to move the game forwards.

46126B1E-848D-407D-98D0-08950FE6EFE1.jpeg

neeeeeeeeed this to happen

Im no expert. Seems like helicopters crash mostly because they fly low and are more apt to hit something..it was foggy and they hit something.
Or just drive. Kevin hart and tracey Morgan survived their crash. You crash in a chopper or plane and that's it.

Low key mad Kobe was flying for trips you don't really need to :smh:

46126B1E-848D-407D-98D0-08950FE6EFE1.jpeg

neeeeeeeeed this to happen

Jerry West would probably advocate for this. Once again, I get it’s been less than 12 hours (feels a lot longer) but I don’t think these tales are hot at all tbh when you look at the situation in totality.

the one thing i keep thinking. like why couldn't he have driven?

I understand the fog but it was done because he’s wealthy enough that it’s like an UberX for a regular person plus it’s quicker and more convenient, particularly in a placeslike LA, NYC, etc.

Or just drive. Kevin hart and tracey Morgan survived their crash. You crash in a chopper or plane and that's it.

Low key mad Kobe was flying for trips you don't really need to :smh:
My mom who lives in Cali was saying the same thing. The time it took to board the helicopter at John Wayne and wait for clearance he could have drove to his daughters game. So sad.

Also how did the fake news that Rick Fox was in the chopper even come out.
That is random AF

I’m like the number one Kobe and Laker hater on NT and today was a sad day even for me.

Today must have been an even harder day for Kobe and Laker fans.

Can’t imagine the pain his wife and daughters must be going through.

Hope everyone finds some time to spend with their loved ones.

Hope everyone has a better day tomorrow

RIP

Jerry West would probably advocate for this. Once again, I get it’s been less than 12 hours (feels a lot longer) but I don’t think these tales are hot at all tbh when you look at the situation in totality.

I understand the fog but it was done because he’s wealthy enough that it’s like an UberX for a regular person plus it’s quicker and more convenient, particularly in a placeslike LA, NYC, etc.
Prob not. He still has to be driven to the airport and go through the airport etc.

If it was foggy..they should have never let them go to begin with

I was thinking that. I was only on a small aircraft once in my life - when I went skydiving. It was a clear blue day that day so it was all good...but I wouldn't have went if it was foggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom