THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basketball and music are my 2 biggest loves in life. Kobe and Prince were the catalyst for both of those. Both taken too soon from us.
I was a wreck when Prince died but this one has me feeling empty and is hitting way harder.
Fam music is my life. Some of Juan Gabriel’s live performances get me to this day. He has the goat performance as long as I’m concerned.

sports is my second. Only reason I put up with yall haha

man I’m at Yard House crying sippin this modelo haha but it’s thug life and I’m pouring this one up for Kobe.

Bless up.

Man I remember when Pac died. It feels like that.

City of Angels.

we just gained some more.

Fam music is my life. Some of Juan Gabriel’s live performances get me to this day. He has the goat performance as long as I’m concerned.

sports is my second. Only reason I put up with yall haha

man I’m at Yard House crying sippin this modelo haha but it’s thug life and I’m pouring this one up for Kobe.

Bless up.

you’re Hispanic, bro?
That one hit me too. Dudes voice was amazing. But this one hits me way more hard.
Gonna be crying to Amor Eterno

you’re Hispanic, bro?
That one hit me too. Dudes voice was amazing. But this one hits me way more hard.
Gonna be crying to Amor Eterno
Fam. I’m Mexican and Salvadoran. Amor Eterno is the goat performance. I watch it every so often just to stay grounded.

My MAGA coworker just sent us a messed up message in our work group chat and I may have to put hands on this clown at work tomorrow . This clown had the nerve to say “live by the gun by the gun.” Like this is Kobe’s fault and he shared a meme with a picture of Kobe that said it took 41 years for him to learn how to pass. If this dude isn’t fired I’m knocking him out first thing tomorrow morning.

Man I found out about it at work and the dude that broke the news to me had the nerve to say that at least Vanessa will be rich from life insurance money. It took everything in me to not smack fire outta that cornball brotha right then and there. I probably should’ve done it too since we were out of view of the cameras. Almost had to take it to the house early b/c of that lame. :smh:

I was following you but got confused at the very end.

I hope you guys get paid enough for this ****

I edited that last part, as I don’t think it applies after I did a little digging as to where their destination was.

All in all, aviation is pretty safe when the proper precautions are taken. In the airline world, they take almost all risk out of it when it comes to decisions for if the weather is good enough, aircraft maintenance, and external pressure (passengers’ priorities over safety as an example). When you get to private operators, the risk increases.

And yeah, the pay is OK, but the view out of the office window I s unbeatable.

I agree with those of you who insisted today's games should have been cancelled. While I am disappointed they didn't its unfortunately not surprising. For those of you who think you live in the best country in the world please just ask yourself what that actually means every now and then...

I edited that last part, as I don’t think it applies after I did a little digging as to where their destination was.

All in all, aviation is pretty safe when the proper precautions are taken. In the airline world, they take almost all risk out of it when it comes to decisions for if the weather is good enough, aircraft maintenance, and external pressure (passengers’ priorities over safety as an example). When you get to private operators, the risk increases.

And yeah, the pay is OK, but the view out of the office window I s unbeatable.
I read the police choppers were grounded the morning of cuz of the fog. Sounds like Kobe's chopper should've never taken off. Terrible.

This still doesn't feel real to me.
I've cried at least once every hour since the news broke.

EVERY. Hour.

I agree with those of you who insisted today's games should have been cancelled. While I am disappointed they didn't its unfortunately not surprising. For those of you who think you live in the best country in the world please just ask yourself what that actually means every now and then...

You play the game. You have to play the game.

And **** you anyway...the entire world hurts tonight. Humanity can reconcile, after all. This is common ground court.

Last edited:
imma need those detectives form dont **** with cats to do some investigations on your coworker and bring up his past transgressions so he can be fired. wtf is wrong with morons?
Hes a racist (atleast I think he is) so he strives on seeing people of color hurting. The majority of my poc(people of color) coworkers were heart broken today. The majority of my white coworkers didnt care about Kobe. Most of my white co workers said "That **** sucks". My Asian coworkers took it the hardest. Several asian co worker homies threw up today. Ish hurt us all today.

My MAGA coworker just sent us a messed up message in our work group chat and I may have to put hands on this clown at work tomorrow . This clown had the nerve to say “live by the gun by the gun.” Like this is Kobe’s fault and he shared a meme with a picture of Kobe that said it took 41 years for him to learn how to pass. If this dude isn’t fired I’m knocking him out first thing tomorrow morning.
Not the answer. If you're going to do something you just screenshot and forward to HR

We still out here...

too trill

Attachments

• 2FF35E78-8589-41A5-97F3-2F7C299CAB6D.jpeg
    2FF35E78-8589-41A5-97F3-2F7C299CAB6D.jpeg
    438.4 KB · Views: 278
Can’t sleep.

Its hard to lose a rival you looked to for motivation. Beat LA and all that. But it doesn’t feel the same if they leave unexpectedly. Feel directionless. .

Like when vegeta saw goku sacrifice himself with cell. He must’ve been like no that’s not how it’s supposed to happen. What do I train for now.

dude was like all of us trying to be great. Trying to be like MJ. Did it, and wanted to be great at other stuff.

I’d say he might end up more well liked than Jordan, who never really seems to value general public opinion. Something Kobe has been learning to appreciate.

I appreciate the guy because he was still learning. Only thing we can do is go hard afto honor a true fallen warrior.

Everybody played except Kyrie
the first person Kyrie called after the 16 chip was Bean
FT in the locker room right after it happened

him bron and i think prob Giannis are the players that I think are taking it the hardest
Greek deleted all his socials man Kobe was his mentor and loved seeing Greek grow after their workouts
Kyrie was the one Kobe dubbed the closest to him
Bron was Kobe goofy *** lil brother

**** aint fair man it aint post to be like this man
why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom