THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was dope.
My GOAT rapper. :emoji_hugging:
1zI18X_0OJihJ5I00.jpeg
6183f4913aa19136632e5a599ed0b8a1.jpg

It was 2 threes and a mid range jumper. But yes, his third quarter run was huge for them. GS started getting momentum but JR went on his own little mini run when the offense got bogged down causing GS to call a timeout. It was only 3 shots, but he had 0 fear and hit them when needed most.

That's why I hate how he's a meme at this point. He was a crucial role player for the Cavs success. Played good defense as well.

He's probably washed up now though.

Facts

Bring up lebron 2017 defense performance but ignore blurrys 2019 defense performance.
Sigh

It went six games, came down to the end with a roster full of g-leaguers while Bron damn near got swept with the best Cavs team ever assembled.

Bron coalition love to mount up on their narratives of moral victories. But everyone else be damned when others have done that even better than him.

Last edited:
It was 2 threes and a mid range jumper. But yes, his third quarter run was huge for them. GS started getting momentum but JR went on his own little mini run when the offense got bogged down causing GS to call a timeout. It was only 3 shots, but he had 0 fear and hit them when needed most.

That's why I hate how he's a meme at this point. He was a crucial role player for the Cavs success. Played good defense as well.

He's probably washed up now though.
JR was balling on both sides.

Reading the tea leaves a few months back, it seems like the age limit has been less of a talking point lately between the league and player's association. Still weird he would announce so early.

My homegirl told me her and 5 others were chillin at her friends crib 1.5 weeks ago. Well the host ended up testing positive. Said they shared food, drinks, breathing the same air etc for 6 straight hours. Her and the other ppl who were exposed got results back and they were all negative.

this **** confusing

My homegirl told me her and 5 others were chillin at her friends crib 1.5 weeks ago. Well the host ended up testing positive. Said they shared food, drinks, breathing the same air etc for 6 straight hours. Her and the other ppl who were exposed got results back and they were all negative.

this **** confusing
No orgy? Smh

Carter 2. Smh :smh:

I’m going to have to pushback on this one. I think HIM HIM and nick. nick. both got it right tbh. Weezy entered a PreSoak Cycle after No Ceilings that ended after Carter IV and he’s been stuck in a Permanent Press, Extended Rinse, Heavy Soil Wash every since. To say he wasn’t still fresh after Carter 2 is blasphemous.

I’m going to have to pushback on this one. I think HIM HIM and nick. nick. both got it right tbh. Weezy entered a PreSoak Cycle after No Ceilings that ended after Carter IV and he’s been stuck in a Permanent Press, Extended Rinse, Heavy Soil Wash every since. To say he wasn’t still fresh after Carter 2 is blasphemous.

No ceilings was a nice lil comeback. But Wayne was washed by 09.

02-07 Wayne is the best version of him. The OG Carter 1 released today, btw. 16 years ago :pimp:.

Wayne is the Kobe of the rap game. Their careers parallel in so many ways.

this **** confusing

Confusing as hell. But that is good news. I'll take it.

Could the host have been exposed after the party had already taken place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom