THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid Zion may have a short career if he cant get his body in shape. I'm really hoping he surrounds himself with the right people moving forward. Avoid injuries, and just eat right for his personal body type. He a linebacker. It's probably torture to eat lean and count calories. to drop weight and get cut up. Feels like he's starving himself. On the flip, he can put on size and muscle just breathing. All of that weight on the spine and joints, and his heart His walking gait is all you need to see that he's not optimal and balanced. Poor kid. His genes are a gift and a curse.
Or they could just get him to stop lifting weights and work on his shooting, passing, dribbling, coordination etc

and stop feeding him jambalaya.

BUENOS DIAS SENOR nick. nick.

8BA2BCB3-79A6-4DDA-83BE-8BF0DBFBBD70.gif

I'm afraid Zion may have a short career if he cant get his body in shape. I'm really hoping he surrounds himself with the right people moving forward. Avoid injuries, and just eat right for his personal body type. He a linebacker. It's probably torture to eat lean and count calories. to drop weight and get cut up. Feels like he's starving himself. On the flip, he can put on size and muscle just breathing. All of that weight on the spine and joints, and his heart His walking gait is all you need to see that he's not optimal and balanced. Poor kid. His genes are a gift and a curse.

Dude gotta get down to about 260-270. Depending on the workout he does he could lean down and get stronger. Dude can't play 82 games, 30+ minutes being bulky/chubby like that with his style.

People kill me with that "well he's been this way his whole life, he's ok". Son 20 years old, what you taking about his whole life? :lol:

He's never been asked to play a 82 game schedule against the best players in the world. People act like getting in shape and adjusting to being a pro is unheard of.

Maybe getting my Freeze on but don't feel like reading pages from this weekend.

Tampering fasho.

Ive seen more trash haircuts in the bubble than the usual. Jordan Clarkson is at least Conistent with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom