THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1597162517829.png

damn, Sac/No as the late TNT game? They should just let Chuck and Draymond call that game together. Bring in a special guest every qtr.

I'm afraid Zion may have a short career if he cant get his body in shape. I'm really hoping he surrounds himself with the right people moving forward. Avoid injuries, and just eat right for his personal body type. He a linebacker. It's probably torture to eat lean and count calories. to drop weight and get cut up. Feels like he's starving himself. On the flip, he can put on size and muscle just breathing. All of that weight on the spine and joints, and his heart His walking gait is all you need to see that he's not optimal and balanced. Poor kid. His genes are a gift and a curse.

I remember during ADs time (and perhaps before), the Pels cheap ownership were using the Saints medical staff for the Pels. Is that still the case?

Skip and Stephen A got the ego's of superstar athletes. They definitely got some bitterness towards these dudes. Every time they get into with a athlete they get on this "I'm not scared of you!!" tip like they bout to fight somebody.

In 2020, none of these dudes whether it be superstars, politicians, sports talk show hosts, political pundits, etc are going to do anything to anybody. I’m not saying they didn’t grow up fighting or that they don’t have hands. They’re just not exchanging them amongst each other because they have way too much to lose.

It’s the layman you have to worry about. That’s how Rand Paul got got :lol:

Damn the Lakers were amped up for that win over all those backups. Did I see champagne and **** in the locker room? Lol

EYE remember all the grief the Clippers got for popping a bottle after clinching a playoff spot last year. I guess that wasn’t as big a moment as last night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom