THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket

Y’all seen this? :lol: :pimp:

20200706_003710.jpg

I know some of yall love this *****

It’s weird how ppl ignore black lives matter as a statement rather than the organization itself. I don’t care much for the organization, I actually just agree with the statement. Every body has an agenda though, so I’ll be back to lurking :lol:

For a man who proudly read some statistics, he surely has no clue about sample sizes
I wasn't expecting him to go down that route of patriarchy in their mission statement. The soapbox he went on about the statistics was bizarre

I don't know if he understood that part of the mission statement? I don't think BLM wants families to be single-parent homes like Wiley seemed to be inferring. That tangent was confusing

Michael Smith and Jalen Rose the only brothers with a show on ESPN that haven't resorted to biscuit crumbs? Or is there more and Steven A./Marcellus are the outliers?

Last edited:
Michael Smith and Jalen Rose the only brothers with a show on ESPN that haven't resorted to biscuit crumbs? Or is there more and Steven A./Marcellus are the outliers?

Wiley is with Fox now. He moved there after ESPN a couple years ago. But I don’t know enough about him to know if his takes have changed at all since the network switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom