THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fapping to only women you actually encounter IRL is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read on this site :lol: Human beings have imagination for a reason.
Finessence the type to take photos of a neighbor without her knowledge and keep bothering her when she turns him down. Ol "I know I can treat you better than your boyfriend" lookin headass when she just tryna get in her apartment.
Ol girl probly look like this too
2253873_pp_jpegc6f4631eafa04f3d216bae36d5ea212f
She threatened to get the strap once and he thought she was talking dirty.

Fapping to only women you actually encounter IRL is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read on this site :lol: Human beings have imagination for a reason.

I was trying to figure out what was going on, but now that I've got the ELI5 version....man.

Finessence the type to take photos of a neighbor without her knowledge and keep bothering her when she turns him down. Ol "I know I can treat you better than your boyfriend" lookin headass when she just tryna get in her apartment.
Ol girl probly look like this too
2253873_pp_jpegc6f4631eafa04f3d216bae36d5ea212f
She threatened to get the strap once and he thought she was talking dirty.

1). stale
2). Why you got dike workout photos in ya phone????

you got a “****s working out” folder in ya Dropbox account????? Let me find out. Please tell us more........

You were the one that started this and now that you’re looking silly you want to go back to regularly scheduled programming :smh:

silly? You think I value y’all opinion? Hell nall. My stance is my stance. I’m gone continue to go outside and do what I’ve been accustom to doing

silly? You think I value y’all opinion? Hell nall. My stance is my stance. I’m gone continue to go outside and do what I’ve been accustom to doing

LeFinessence

Absolutely Not, cause at the end of the day, Ummmm, all the people who are rooting for me to fail, ummm, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today, they got the same personal problems they had, today. You know, and I’m gonna continue to live the way I want to live, and continue to do the things I wannna do with me and my family …they gotta get back to the real world at some point.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

mahomes got more than mike trout :nerd:

Cancel the NBA season.

New talking point.

Why guys not getting paid ****. Most famous superstars in the world. Getting pittance compared to their value to the team. Guys like Bron and Steph should be getting blank checks.

Cancel the NBA season.

New talking point.

Why guys not getting paid ****. Most famous superstars in the world. Getting pittance compared to their value to the team. Guys like Bron and Steph should be getting blank checks.

The problem with the NBA is that the rank and file get paid way too much. The stars are underpaid. LeBron should be making at least $50 million/year, if not $75 million. At least NBA stars can easily supplement it with endorsements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom