THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Would have happened eventually. However, the offensive load Rose had to carry certainly contributed.
That's not on Thibs. That was on Gar. Never secured any additional weapons and allowed everyone to leave cause they didn't want to pay them(Cj,Brewer, Korver, Robinson, etc.). The best that we got was Rip Hamiltons corpse. On top of all that, Gar drafted what HE WANTED to spite Thibs. Tony Snell over THJ. Marquise Teague over Draymond etc.

I wasn't blaming Thibs. It was a combined effort. Too many minutes, combined with no offensive help. The thing is, Rip had missed a lot of that season, but they were absolutely clicking by the playoffs. Rip was a good complement, even for as old as he was.

I wasn't blaming Thibs. It was a combined effort. Too many minutes, combined with no offensive help. The thing is, Rip had missed a lot of that season, but they were absolutely clicking by the playoffs. Rip was a good complement, even for as old as he was.
The Rip "corpse" comment was said in Jest. However, it's a clear indicator as to how they went about handling business when it came to F.A and possible trade targets. Fools were contemplating trading Lavine to the Lakers a few months back. Unfortunately, the bulls are ran like Arsenal Football Club.

The Rip "corpse" comment was said in Jest. However, it's a clear indicator as to how they went about handling business when it came to F.A and possible trade targets. Fools were contemplating trading Lavine to the Lakers a few months back. Unfortunately, the bulls are ran like Arsenal Football Club.

Not familiar with EPL, but I can imagine.

Lou Will bout to miss some extra time for overrated *** Magic City :lol: :smh: ...Shoulda hit Follies or the Flame to make it worth it

Follies closed for good smh A aint gon be the same. No cap like others said in here before they only trippin cuz of the type of establishment. jack tweaked postin that ****...

I'm utterly shocked he's not verified yet on Twitter. It's definitely him, and he is on a roll. Gonna be fun having him on TNT broadcasts after that *** clown David Stern literally veto'd his gig on Countdown before it began.

Is Bryce nice with the rock?? He looks trash af...backup to the waterboi trash.
Looks? Like..based on his looks...he looks trash?

🤔🤔

Begs for the conversation...

Name some folks that look like they can hoop, off looks alone.

And guys that look like they can't...off looks alone.

Not coming at you, this is an interesting convo.

What does a Hooper look like? We've all been in the gym when the extra tall dude walks in, ear pods in his ears, Nike pro performance compression drip with the random team logo and cats randomly start picking him up, sick ducking. Then he dookie sauce tall for nothing kwame Bradley.

Looks? Like..based on his looks...he looks trash?

🤔🤔

Begs for the conversation...

Name some folks that look like they can hoop, off looks alone.

And guys that look like they can't...off looks alone.

Not coming at you, this is an interesting convo.

What does a Hooper look like? We've all been in the gym when the extra tall dude walks in, ear pods in his ears, Nike pro performance compression drip with the random team logo and cats randomly start picking him up, sick ducking. Then he dookie sauce tall for nothing kwame Bradley.

to me, bryce looks trash due to his dyed hair, glasses, and fatboitits. how many hoopers you know with that combo lol

in terms of the look test, everybody probably fell for the looks of the dude you describe above. but i think i got a 6th sense when it comes to real hoopers...i think it's mainly in terms of how they move word to fluid hip - there are the exceptions of those hoopers that move real awkward but that's a real small minority.

what are your thoughts on it b

to me, bryce looks trash due to his dyed hair, glasses, and fatboitits. how many hoopers you know with that combo lol

in terms of the look test, everybody probably fell for the looks of the dude you describe above. but i think i got a 6th sense when it comes to real hoopers...i think it's mainly in terms of how they move word to fluid hip - there are the exceptions of those hoopers that move real awkward but that's a real small minority.

what are your thoughts on it b

A5DE6717-8FAA-4501-A6F3-29AA1C7C5952.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom