THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody was gassed at the end. He played 42 min in the first real game back in 4 and a half months.

The idea that he isn't in shape is stupid. Is he ripped? No.

i saw an obviously fatter luka who's activity level declined precipitously in the second half.

the idea that it's stupid to conclude he's not in good shape is a weird take but okay.

So when you’re on vacation do you just take a rollaway suitcase with you to dinner and sightsee? Pull up to the beach with a cooler full of kicks? How does this work :lol:
Nah...like amitt5504 amitt5504 said... I just bring a few pairs of stuff I don't mind missing. For me, flyknit racers and flyknit Jordan 1.

Pj prob got yeezy 2 kobe's, fear of God's, mags, big proof air max 1s, both dior 1s, every ts release and some more stuff in that room

giphy.gif

Russ a little excited to attack when harden dumps off leading to Tos but once they get that down on lock its going to be tough to defend. EG needs to get healthy and hit his 3s

Thoughts on Pop and Becky Hammon both standing during the anthem?
This Normally would have bothered me had it been any older, wealthy, white male. But Pop has been the most outspoken coach in ALL of sports who has been aggressively calling out Trump since day one of the presidency. I also heard his thoughts on the passing of John Lewis on NBA radio. He is the only person that I will give the benefit of the doubt to, and that courtesy extends to his coaching staff (Becky Hammon) as well.

"I prefer to keep that to myself," Popovich politely said when asked about his decision to stand during the anthem. "Everybody has to make a personal decision. The league has been great about that. Everybody has the freedom to react any way that they want. For whatever reasons that I have, I reacted the way I wanted to."

maybe he got told to by Silver or Buford/ownership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom