THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even funnier is “PG defense don’t matter” is/was a thing but he held to the highest standard of defensive ability while averaging 30...what’s the dude’s that checking yo doing then?
No no...not the highest standard. He's a complete liability on that end of the court. If he was below average it would be fine. I have no issue with Trae Young but he has no business on the top of any list until he improves on that end.

Tray Young is a bad defender that ALSO gives no effort. It makes him a massive liability, and also throws off the team defense. Someone like Steve Curry is a bad defender, but he at least tries.

Big difference.

Naw flight money no problem, give me that 2 hours in the airport and hour and a half flight over that drive
They don't know man... That North Carolina/Virginia stretch.... You legit feel like you're on a treadmill nothing looks different for EIGHT HOURS

No no...not the highest standard. He's a complete liability on that end of the court. If he was below average it would be fine. I have no issue with Trae Young but he has no business on the top of any list until he improves on that end.
So next year the If the Hawks in playoff position and he putting up numbers again, plus starting the all star game most likely, but same defense yo can’t be the top PG in the East over limited options?

Driving through VA sucks because they don't play when it comes to speeding. Feel like driving through North Carolina is WAYYYY more boring though. I'm just trying to get to my man Pedro.

The fact that people bring up Trae's lack of effort on defense without accounting for his massive workload on offense.

Every time someone props up how bad his defense is, they do not bring up the fact that because of roster construction and roster age, he literally has to do everything on that end.

The fact that people bring up Trae's lack of effort on defense without accounting for his massive workload on offense.

Every time someone props up how bad his defense is, they do not bring up the fact that because of roster construction and roster age, he literally has to do everything on that end.

eye said the same thing about Beal this season

Driving through VA sucks because they don't play when it comes to speeding. Feel like driving through North Carolina is WAYYYY more boring though. I'm just trying to get to my man Pedro.
The VA cuts with the bum *** troopers hiding smh ...I always stop in Richmond regardless just to chop it up and power up ...But NC a big state for no reason really :smh:

eye said the same thing about Beal this season
Right. But we've specifically seen with him that those numbers aren't getting put up on a team that actually matters. Has he improved as a player, especially his handle,? Yes. For sure. But those numbers are juiced.

2026 Trae and Tatum gon hook up somewhere like DC or whatever the new Vegas team is win something, then they finally get all the flowers they deserve

goat.jpg

Right. But we've specifically seen with him that those numbers aren't getting put up on a team that actually matters. Has he improved as a player, especially his handle,? Yes. For sure. But those numbers are juiced.

I don’t understand this logic like it’s easy to get 31 ppg in the league every night. If he’s a 22 ppg guy they win 10 games

Only hoopers and bad freaky bishes in pockets of the state...Other than that it’s a mashup of the worst of Bama/GA/Mississippi etc ...I’m glad my state small so the people that make sense and live in actual cities can run it for the most part :lol: ...Shout out to Baltimore and to a lesser extent Maryland :pimp:

Only hoopers and bad freaky bishes in pockets of the state...Other than that it’s a mashup of the worst of Bama/GA/Mississippi etc ...I’m glad my state small so the people that make sense and live in actual cities can run it for the most part :lol:
That’s cap lol
The only bad parts of the state is the mountains and anything east of Raleigh
And isn’t MD country as hell outside of BMore and southern Maryland lol

Living in VA has made me appreciate NC so much more. VA is a garbage state lol
Charlotte better than anything in VA...Raleigh/ Durham = 757 ...Richmond VA better than any other place in NC , then you got the side that’s basically VA, DC ....idk VA might got y’all 4real if I had to pick a place to be stuck at

So next year the If the Hawks in playoff position and he putting up numbers again, plus starting the all star game most likely, but same defense yo can’t be the top PG in the East over limited options?
Basketball isn't always about numbers. Trae Young is putting up those numbers because he's putting up 30 shots a night. Kyle Lowry doesn't need to do that for his team. Does that mean Kyle Lowry is as good as Trae Young offensively? No. Kyle Lowry does all the little things on both ends of the court. The intangibles are just as important. Everyone in the NBA can score. I'm not saying he won't be the best reasonably soon but he shouldn't be considered there yet.

What Kyle lowry is doing to be co-leading a team that lost Kawhi freaking Leonard to be in the same position and a legit title contender is way more impressive to me then Trae Young being the one man show of a horrible team. Not his fault, just not his time yet. Starting in the ASG is just a popularity thing mostly so that part is kind of whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom