THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant put ad high on the mvp list when we always collapse when lebron is on the bench and ad is out there on his own

GM is not fine. He's good at drafting. But at the end of the day, he's a yes man to ownership and sucks at negotiating. He overpays in trades and overpays his players.

Horford and Tobias contracts are examples.
Tobias is fine for his money. Horford no. Tobias could’ve been had before Jimmy but either our ownership/Brett didn’t sign off or LA didn’t (I feel like it was on our side). Brand didn’t go out here talking bout going star hunting. Brown did and that put him in a bad hole. We’ve given Brown too many chances. Elton at least deserves a chance without Brown to work

1596513622908.gif

For what?

AD should be higher in MVP consideration fasho.
I don’t know...

he somehow got a Washed King, Not-Top-Five-Davis, Dwert Howard and a Meme Basketball player to the number 1 seed in the West.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Tobias is fine for his money. Horford no. Tobias could’ve been had before Jimmy but either our ownership/Brett didn’t sign off or LA didn’t (I feel like it was on our side). Brand didn’t go out here talking bout going star hunting. Brown did and that put him in a bad hole. We’ve given Brown too many chances. Elton at least deserves a chance without Brown to work

I get your point. I still don't trust that Brand is a championship GM tho. He might get better, but he's a few tiers under Ainge, Masai, Myers and even Morey.

I get your point. I still don't trust that Brand is a championship GM tho. He might get better, but he's a few tiers under Ainge, Masai, Myers and even Morey.
Well we don’t have championship ownership so that might not ever happen lol which is why I’m scared Brett remains because Harris like the money

Donovan Mitchell obviously wants to be hardheaded, and be the “face” of a 30-40 win team. They can go ahead and let him “have his own team” 😒🙄. Guy still doesn’t realize why the jazz are even competitive. But oh well. That’s on management & him.

It’s sad, because Booker and Beal etc are better than him :lol:. And then even more guards in his range. Guys like Middleton, CJ, Jalen Brown. And some more sg’s.

Watching him run down his own screener and bad reads is frustrating. I’m out on yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom