THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now seeing the Beasley vid. I hope he dropped his mans after that. Ain't no way you supposed to get pummeled like that w/ your man standing there. They were supposed to stomp homie out in the lobby.

Mike Beasley wouldn't have went out like that...

wow....first time i've heard anyone say anything negative about AD offensively. just tryna hate on anything at this point i guess.

When a player is under a bigger spotlight, they tend to hone in on their game.

Spurs getting ish'ed on by the Morris twin has been comedy.

Immediately clicked to the replies. I was not disappoint :smh:

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 7.05.27 PM.png
ok

deadmanny.png

When a player is under a bigger spotlight, they tend to hone in on their game.

Ain't heard much talk about PG playing like **** in the playoffs since becoming a Clipper. :lol:

And Ima PG fan but the bias against and for certain teams is blatant. AD was a superstar that the Lakers didn't have the pieces to trade for back in January. Now all of a sudden "AD will be exposed :pimp:". :lol:

• Has said that AD wasn't top tier for years now. The additional spotlight will lead to a lot of the false praise he receives being examined. I'm totally open to being proven wrong though. Let's see if he does so.
  • Has frequently referred to Paul George as "the most over rated player in the league". That stance hasn't changed.

• Has said that AD wasn't top tier for years now. The additional spotlight will lead to a lot of the false praise he receives being examined. I'm totally open to being proven wrong though. Let's see if he does so.
  • Has frequently referred to Paul George as "the most over rated player in the league". That stance hasn't changed.

Ain't talking about you, I'm talking in general. This thread and in the media, a lot of inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom