THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why Detroit remind me of a Barca kit

Sun's shorts are nice. Raps looking kinda ****ty, interested in seeing the shorts. Might cop if it's not too similar to two seasons ago. Prob grab the socks too, got pairs from the last two seasons.

Finally someone else says it. I literally dont take most offensive stats seriously last couple of years.
I feel like stats this season (individual and team) should be taken down 20%. :lol:

Scary thing is historically offenses improve as the season progresses.

i don’t even know fam, I don’t even know where they go from here, but I held out hope but this is horrible
Held out hope for what?! :lol:

These dudes were trash cans the second Klay and Steph hit the trainer tables.

Worse version of last year’s Nets in a crazy deep West. Wasn’t no hope for anything.

Wow. Ben Simmons made a three.

I'm glad I didn't make any ____ will make a three pointer before Ben will bets. I was sort of tempted to. Was fairly confident he was going to go a whole season again without attempting one lol

I thought y’all was joking. How in the **** is that Ben’s first 3? That’s nuts

The elephant in the room is that Embiid has not played very well this year at all.

It could have a lot to do with the fact they’re trying to play him with another center and JJ isn’t there to space the floor but man...he looks like he’s already played an entire 82 game season plus playoffs. Dude has looked sloppy as hell and completely careless out there just about every game.

I personally think it’s a combination of the floor spacing being ****ed, the model girlfriend of his keeping his *** up at night and them more than likely having him on some new diet that’s ****ing with his energy.

4D15916A-FEE3-4AFF-AC04-9EE3CF2D948A.jpeg

Out here :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom