THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA needs to extend the space between the corner and the out of bounds line. I hate seeing that out of bounds call.

21.2 isn't mid 20s. Neither is his current career average of a whopping 22.5

You act as though I said doncic is garbage.

He's playing the best ball in the league right now. Key phrase it's "right now". I need more before i call him top 10 in the world.

And I'm trippin because I need to see more? Ok
Take the bet.

Looks like I was wrong bout the 76ers just walking to the finals. Didn’t think Boston would be showing out like this

Imagine the smell of that room

1574312413737.png

Kawhi has been living off of some really tough shots this year.

Clips offense looks a lot different when you force Harrell n Zu to pass out of that pick n roll. Celts one of the few teams that have the versatility to do that.

Kawhi has been living off of some really tough shots this year.

Clips offense looks a lot different when you force Harrell n Zu to pass out of that pick n roll. Celts one of the few teams that have the versatility to do that.
Teams in the West don't have the right personnel to be able to defend them. That's why I have the Clips coming out of the West as long as they are healthy. East has 3-4 teams that can.

This replay stuff is completely out of hand at this point. I'm with JVG on this. They need to get this ironed out.

Kwahi and PG ain’t it....
1 game in and not impressed.
they don’t compliment each other. You have 2 players with similar styles, nothing special.
4th qtr and you still have Lou Will Trying to be the star of the team.

Take the bet.
Man please. I'm not boo boo the fool. He finished 13th last year. Finishing in the top 10 doesn't prove anything.

He's playing great basketball now. I need more time before I sat he's one of the 10 best players in the world.

Agree to disagree. Moving fwd

Man please. I'm not boo boo the fool. He finished 13th last year. Finishing in the top 10 doesn't prove anything.

He's playing great basketball now. I need more time before I sat he's one of the 10 best players in the world.

Agree to disagree. Moving fwd
Nah let's make a bet. Top 6 MVP good enough for you?

Kwahi and PG ain’t it....
1 game in and not impressed.
they don’t compliment each other. You have 2 players with similar styles, nothing special.
4th qtr and you still have Lou Will Trying to be the star of the team.
Don’t think they were expected to compliment each other on offense. The thinking was that these two are superstars so of course they’ll score. What made everyone go crazy was the fact that they would be lockdown on defense together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom