THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Butler think there are 40 seconds left instead of 8? That was such a trash way to try to head to OT.

I think I'm in for a Love to PHX trade.

I don't know if another pick in the 10-14 range is what this team needs at this point, and I'm also not sure what they would get in free agency going forward.

Surround Book and Ayton with more pros and see what happens.

I also see this as the best scenario for both teams. PHX has assets and unlike the other trade scenarios, Love can actually help this team make the leap to become a playoff team.

I'm all in on this

damn all the top west teams lost tonight 😮
Good. Always will be a good day when the Blippers, MAGAvericks, and the Rockets lose
mjgrin.png

Randomly watching “the masked singer” rerun, Oladipo/thingamajig lol killed “ordinary people”

good he’s keeping busy hah

Did they not count a basket for OKC at the end of that game? Seen the score said 110-104 but now it's 110-102

throw some tips this way fam tryna pay off some student loans
I look at a lot of games that are 20+ in the third. I'll take the + more times cuz the team that's up big will sit their starters in the fourth and there's a good chance the lead will shrink.

Tonight the line on the bucks/Cavs at one point was -27.5 bucks. Taking Cavs +27.5 would've been money.

Bron with a sore elbow questionable for tmmrw night, in Atl. But was at his sons game in Clev. Going to be some mad folks in ATL if he doesnt play. Those tickets are insane for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom