THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine being this good at something. I'm not this good at anything.

don't these dudes' wrists/forearms get tired? steph barely gets lift from his legs and goes straight up with his arms, it looks like all the action is from the wrist. I'm not a shooter but when I shootaround like this im sore after 7-8 shots :lol:

tenor.gif

don't these dudes' wrists/forearms get tired? steph barely gets lift from his legs and goes straight up with his arms, it looks like all the action is from the wrist. I'm not a shooter but when I shootaround like this im sore after 7-8 shots :lol:
tenor.gif

This is like when antidope antidope said he gets exhausted after taking a handful of step back 3s in warmups. Dudes really don't hoop :smh:

I'm sure he puts more leg into his shot that you think...it just doesn't look like it

^^* Whining about not winning MVP and hyping up your teams fashion consciousness...gotta love how Harden is always focused on the right things....
Rockets - James, we need to win a title this year. We need you to take the next step to help us get there.

James - say no more fam...(insert 1 legged 3 gif)

I’m still pissed how Doc ****ted on Bron calling him more Magic than MJ and Bron ain’t even take over his own house at staples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom