THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant help but think about how the Kings and suns blew it by not taking Luka heck even the hawks might have blew it as good as Trae can be Luka is just different

Orlando just needs a top 20 offense and they could be right in the mix, I think they're worst in the league. Moves need to be made

SMH. Always after the little guy. But they let this dude get away with blatant blood doping just cause he was popular:

666.png

Ja is 175 at 6’3” man :lol: he’s never played an 82 game schedule against NBA athletes. You should absolutely limit his minutes.

Resting him more in certain games, yes.

Taking him out of the flow of a game just to ensure his minutes are restricted and your team is on a run is what's stupid. There's always a middle ground. There are definitely some winnable games where he should see 30-32 minutes. I would rather them just come out and say we are full blown tanking.

It happened against both Phoenix and Houston. It also doesn't explain the limitation of Clarke, either. I'll rather him have a scheduled rest on a night we have no real shot at winning and be able to go full strength in a winnable game (32-35 minutes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom