THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Finals preview so far. Little bit of a chess match.
21ms2gl.gif

The elephant in the room is that Embiid has not played very well this year at all.

It could have a lot to do with the fact they’re trying to play him with another center and JJ isn’t there to space the floor but man...he looks like he’s already played an entire 82 game season plus playoffs. Dude has looked sloppy as hell and completely careless out there just about every game.

I personally think it’s a combination of the floor spacing being ****ed, the model girlfriend of his keeping his *** up at night and them more than likely having him on some new diet that’s ****ing with his energy.
So...weren't you applauding the Sixers off season for getting bigger? Now the Sixers are...too big?

Celtics play hard. And smart.

Good combo.

Clippers not that good yet. They'll figure it out. And be a force. Or theyll have that same overrated success most of doc's teams do...

Celtics play hard. And smart.

Good combo.

Clippers not that good yet. They'll figure it out. And be a force. Or theyll have that same overrated success most of doc's teams do...
I wonder how Myrie feel about their success and his trash nets

I won’t say the clippers are overrated. Overhyped for sure

Luka averaged 5 more points, more rebounds, 1 less assist while shooting better from 3 and having a better effective FG%

5th rookie in league history to average 20, 5 and 5

8 triple doubles as a rookie compared to 0 for CP3

Luka had a legitimate case for being an AS, the buzz and hype around CP3 wasn’t the same.

So...weren't you applauding the Sixers off season for getting bigger? Now the Sixers are...too big?

I never said a single time that I was ecstatic over the Sixers “getting bigger” this summer. I was and am happy with the Horford and KOQ pickups though.

Also, Niketalkers more than anyone on the planet love to say “didn’t you say ____ in the offseason”......well you see, when the teams actually get out there and play on the court together then I can also give my honest assessment of what I’m currently seeing rather than continuing to blindly go with what I said before they even played together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom