THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aint saying hes a top 10 player in general, hes a top 10 player of the season thus far.

His statline in 25 minutes. Mavs dont deserve that boy.
@puma said Lukas was a "top 10 player at 20 years old" which started the discussion.

His verbiage suggested that there aren't 10 players in the world better than him period.

With all due respect to him, I disagree.

Maybe there aren't 10 players playing better than him now. But that's not the original statement that was made.

Having PG & Kawhi out there at once is surely something that adds a wrinkle to this but these Doc RIvers rotations have been meh to say the least. For al the flack Steve Kerr gets, he is the poster child for "I'm gonna play my best 5 guys whenever I feel like it"

The year isn't 15 games in. 15 games doesn't make you a top 10 player. Imo
I don't blame people for feeling that way. I personally think he has a good chance to be top 10 by the end of the year and I don't think it's much of a take. This is considering KD and Steph are out as well

@puma said Lukas was a "top 10 player at 20 years old" which started the discussion.

His verbiage suggested that there aren't 10 players in the world better than him period.

With all due respect to him, I disagree.

Maybe there aren't 10 players playing better than him now. But that's not the original statement that was made.
Name the guys better.

I never said a single time that I was ecstatic over the Sixers “getting bigger” this summer. I was and am happy with the Horford and KOQ pickups though.

Also, Niketalkers more than anyone on the planet love to say “didn’t you say ____ in the offseason”......well you see, when the teams actually get out there and play on the court together then I can also give my honest assessment of what I’m currently seeing rather than continuing to blindly go with what I said before they even played together.
That's fine.

I definitely remember a debate about the Sixers possible shooting and spacing woes vs. Being bigger and having a competent backup center. And the Sixers being better than last year because of those additions.

Clippers struggle af. Kawhi should've stayed in the 6 or came down the hallways. Current Clippers not beatin LBJ. They better go on a bonding trip to the rope course or some ****.

AdvancedReadyAddax-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom