THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morant’s behind the back dribble and sling pass to Crowder in the corner in the 2nd quarter :smh:

Do we have a former player comparison for Morant??

It's not a perfect comparison, but Iverson's fearlessness and ability to drive to the rack comes to mind.

Again there's a few teams doing well, with SOS right around the Lakers or below... for whatever reason there games aren't being analyzed in the same way :lol: . Either way IDGAF about the regular season, we should finish Top 4 easily just get guys to the playoffs healthy & rested & i like are matchups against anybody.

We have a great defensive system in place that will continue to get better with experience & in damn near every matchup we will have 2/3 best players on the floor.

They traded away all of their 1st round picks for like the next 5 or 7 years in the PG trade. No assets to give up in a trade without giving up Lou Will, Montrez, or Harkless which would be the only players other teams would be interested in any trades.

They won't be in the running to get Iggy also. Most team GM's know he's going to the Lakers eventually and Rob Pelinka was his agent in the past before becoming the Lakers GM.

Can't wait to see NT'ers and other fan bases cry "Tampering" when Iggy is in the purple & gold.
The clippers still have this summers first rounder and next summers first rounder

Taj Gibson would be a stud on that Clippers roster.
Someone who had a low-key good last 2 and a half months last year was Khem Birch. I thought he'd garner more attention around the league. With Vuc and Gordon hurt though, Orlando probably going to use the hell out of him now. He'd be a good fit with the Clippers

I’m waiting to see what I think about the Clippers needing to make a personnel move until after PG mad Kawhi play more games together with Shamet back.

The Lakers are really good. I’m just not ready to say they’re clearly the best team in the league based on them taking care of business against mostly sub-.500 teams. Long season.

Finally, there has not been a net on the hoop at my 24 Hour Fitness since Monday. Impoverished :smh:

Nope. Knick for life.
1574609693729.jpeg

I’m waiting to see what I think about the Clippers needing to make a personnel move until after PG mad Kawhi play more games together with Shamet back.

The Lakers are really good. I’m just not ready to say they’re clearly the best team in the league based on them taking care of business against mostly sub-.500 teams. Long season.

Finally, there has not been a net on the hoop at my 24 Hour Fitness since Monday. Impoverished :smh:
float me the address for that 24 hour fitness so I can drop a smooth 20 on your head

Early trends regarding AD

The good
He's attempting a career high from 3 and shooting a career high from 3
He's 65% at the rim
He's having his best year blocking shots

The bad
He's 11/41 from midrange and 7/37 from the right side of the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom