THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: PLAYOFF P DEBUTS IN CRESCENT CITY

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Sep 5, 2010
Sources with knowledge of the situation have told The Athletic that Williamson and the Pelicans cannot pinpoint one specific moment when the injury occurred.
The Pelicans do not believe Williamson’s frame contributed to his torn meniscus, nor do they believe it will be an issue moving forward, sources have told The Athletic. He was drafted with everyone involved knowing how special he is at his size and frame.

Joined Aug 7, 2012
had 7th pick in my $150 draft last night out of 10 people yall already know who i took

the goat Simmons :smokin

ready for the season to kick off tonight

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I was listening to the latest Ryen Russillo podcast and he has Bill Simmons going over the Eastern conference over/unders. I love the annual "Bill Simmons convinces himself the Celtics are going to be good" podcast. Last year he said they'd win 67 games and make the Finals :lol:

"I love what I'm hearing about Tatum", "what if Brown takes a big step?", " Carson Edwards could be an impact player", " I'm glad they moved on from Horford",etc.

Joined Mar 21, 2010
imagine hating lebron until last summer and now rooting for him and defending the same defense you slandered for years
So i'm supposed to root against the Lakers because i don't like Lebron?? exactly what i expect from someone with 10 teams

Also where did i defend his defense :lol: :lol:

I simply pointed out that he's clearly not the only star who doesn't play any & it hasn't stopped other teams from having success. but somehow when it comes to the Lakers "they're" season depends on it

Joined Dec 27, 2014
I was listening to the latest Ryen Russillo podcast and he has Bill Simmons going over the Eastern conference over/unders. I love the annual "Bill Simmons convinces himself the Celtics are going to be good" podcast. Last year he said they'd win 67 games and make the Finals :lol:

"I love what I'm hearing about Tatum", "what if Brown takes a big step?", " Carson Edwards could be an impact player", " I'm glad they moved on from Horford",etc.
Imagine taking time out of your day to actually pay attention to Bill Simmons? Couldn't be me :lol:

Top Bottom