THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill remember to say this next time you hate on something
you make sure you do that

there's a big difference between critique and hate. if LBJ had a 40/10/10 triple double, i'd never say..."yeah crown him MVP now, he's just playing the wizards." <<<<hate

i really really dislike gsw and still can acknowledge their greatness. this is a concept that most of you laker fans cant grasp. you can be a laker fan and still give props when a dude balls out.

@BIG LEEMELONE
your reading comprehension skills need improving.

where does that say that i didnt want or need PG?

it just states that i thought the team was good enough even if kawhi decided to come without him. (reports are kawhi didnt think the clippers were good enough if it was just him coming)

and who cares what i think...according to you i am a bandwagon fan that just started supporting after kawhi signed, right?

you stay fishing and twisting stuff up

Last edited:
your reading comprehension skills need improving.

where does that say that i didnt want or need PG?

it just states that i thought the team was good enough even if kawhi decided to come without him. (reports are kawhi didnt think the clippers were good enough if it was just him coming)

and who cares what i think...according to you i am a bandwagon fan that just started supporting after kawhi signed, right?

you seriously be fishing and twisting stuff up

You said Kawhi was wrong. What was he wrong about?

not playing with you tonight OG. moving fwd

i make 1 comment on how good a player on my favorite team is doing and it grinds you and noblekane noblekane gears. y'all need league pass or something.
you must be new here. an easy search on your name shows you hate. Alot. spend more time hating on laker fans. moreso than your own team.

and we got league pass and disney plus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom