THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers treating this like an overmatched AAU game....full court passes, nothin but fast break points I remember those days :lol:

Bet the Hawks can’t wait to touch back down at Hartsfield, see the East again

Looking like that India trip did more harm than good for the Kings, and they are actually decent.

Puke might not be outright terrible as a coach. Just bad.

Trae Young is a such a must-watch, even Kobe is at Staples tonight.

Wonder why he’s there. Hasn’t shown up for a game since retirement. I don’t count the one time he showed because he had to. It was his jersey retirement 😂

Trae look like he be rubbing balloons on his head
Got damn this is so disrespectful :emoji_joy:

I love it
C646D394-5666-4D69-8A9A-1008247C710A.png

This road trip showing how much further we really gotta go to reach a level like this
They nowhere close to doing any real damage but can’t judge too much from their results right now...missing too many important players and trying to work in random new guys

Just want to see consistent effort and Trae go off

Bron taking out all of last year's frustrations on the Lakers lotto pick DeAndre Hunter lol.

They nowhere close to doing any real damage but can’t judge too much from their results right now...missing too many important players and trying to work in random new guys

Just want to see consistent effort and Trae go off

that is true. The feds getting Collins and huerter injured tough to get a full idea of where this team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom